No announcement yet.

talking to casuals about boxing is hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    It’s a waste of time. Last night I watched the Loma-Pedraza fight with casuals (really, practically EVERYONE is a casual), and I just had to bite my tongue to keep from replying to the ignorant comments. Even one of my boys present, who actually fought in the NYS Golden Gloves, doesn’t know how to score a damn fight. How sad is that?
    To be honest mate in my experience most casuals score fights better than posters on here. They dont overcomplicate **** as as much

Comment

Not as bad as people arguing Bruce Lee would have beat Ali in the street.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        To be honest mate in my experience most casuals score fights better than posters on here. They dont overcomplicate **** as as much
        Haha Maybe. A high percentage of people here clearly don’t understand the scoring criteria. Maybe that makes them casuals. Maybe that should be considered the definition thereof. After all, what would you think of someone who calls themselves a fan of a particular sport, yet doesn’t know the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          the way a casual comes across to an internet fan is how an internet fan comes across to professional.

i understand exactly the feeling you're describing. it's how robbie barrett, sidknee, lalagalagalaga, etc come across to me.

So your a professional fanboy?.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            I was at work and these guys have me rolling..Asked me do I think Wilder could beat Mayweather....Another told me Mike Tyson was top 5 boxer of all time...I asked him who the hell has he ever beaten and his reply"HE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT WHITE GUY"...WHAT???
            Peter Mcneely. The stereotypical, Boston, Irish white boy

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              mayweather ud 12

tear down this wall
              A perfect math question for Common Core!

"Wilder wants to fight Money Mayweather...Mayweather wants to make sure he wins the fight...previously Mayweather fought a Japanese Midget and put knee pads on so he would not take dangerous blows! He wants the same protection against Wilder.

What size ring will Money May need to beat Wilder? Please note that to solve this problem, if Money May has to cross a border, allow for time to show passport, as he gets back on his bicycle.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Most this forum is casuals. I’d say more than 70%.

Comment

Casuals are no worse than fake fans who scream,
                  "IT'S A LOWBALL OFFER!"
                  As if they're Wilder's accountants and will get some percentage of it.
                  Kills me. Truly disgusting. This is not even some Pacquaio they're defending.
                  This is just some nobody who fought nobodies the majority of his career.

Comment

Yeah couple years ago I overheard or read about some guy claiming that broner is going to be fighter of the decade LOL.

Comment

It's more awkward when you finally meet someone who knows a fair amount and watches a lot of fights but still doesn't really know **** about boxing

Watching Wilder Fury was a laugh.

Wait till Fury AJ. All them casuals will be on AJ's dick but Fury is going to school that boy with EASE.

Good opportunity to make a lot of money.

Comment

Working...
                      X