GGG talks the talk while Canelo walks the walk. "154-168 EZFOMI"- CANELO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG talks the talk while Canelo walks the walk. "154-168 EZFOMI"- CANELO

GGG lied to the world and fought no one at 154 and 168

Meanwhile Canelo was a champion at 154, 160 and is about to fight at 168.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

Image result for canelo gif

Yup this fight is a sneaky way to say to GGG and his fans because for over half a decade GGG kept lying he would fight at 168 and little Canelo after just 2 fights at 160 is doing it before GGG

Comment

Canelo already fought at super-middle before against Chavez.

Noobs.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
        Canelo already fought at super-middle before against Chavez.

Noobs.
        not for a belt and it wasn't at 168. 3 division world champ sounds much better then anything GGG has accomplished is the bottom line.

Comment

Canelo represents everything right in boxing and ggg everything wrong with boxing. One guys talks it the other guy does it.

Canelo has conceded to catch weights for elite guys like Cotto & Mayweather. ggg? Forces everyone to come to him, even welterweights.

It's Canelo that has taken the big risks in his career, given us big fights. ggg on the other hand, Wade, Brook, Martirosyan, Lemieux yuck.

Comment

LOL! Yeah I'm sure if Golovkin had fought a lower tier guy for one fight at 168lbs that would have sufficed for the hater crowd. Oh brother.

The bigger question I guess this means Canelo can have this fight and then still fight Lemieux later (Cinco de Mayo) and then have his big fight in September of 2019?

Comment

Rocky isn't a great fighter but for a testing the waters fight at 168 it isn't bad. At least Canelo has the balls to move up in weight. GGG won't even move up one pound.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                LOL! Yeah I'm sure if Golovkin had fought a lower tier guy for one fight at 168lbs that would have sufficed for the hater crowd. Oh brother.

The bigger question I guess this means Canelo can have this fight and then still fight Lemieux later (Cinco de Mayo) and then have his big fight in September of 2019?
                Easy to say GGG could of did it when he puzzzied out and never moved up or down in weight instead fighting lower tier bums at 160. Who is better tougher fight Fielding at 168 or Vanes? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post

ggg on 168 is fantasy land , why even bother with unrealistic scenarios...

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Canelo represents everything right in boxing and ggg everything wrong with boxing. One guys talks it the other guy does it.

Canelo has conceded to catch weights for elite guys like Cotto & Mayweather. ggg? Forces everyone to come to him, even welterweights.

It's Canelo that has taken the big risks in his career, given us big fights. ggg on the other hand, Wade, Brook, Martirosyan, Lemieux yuck.
                    he just served a 6 month sentence for failing a drugs test

Comment

Working...
                    X