Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Hope Everyone Pressures Wilder To Sign For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Hope Everyone Pressures Wilder To Sign For Joshua

According to Eddie Hearn, promoter Anthony Joshua, the highly anticipated heavyweight showdown with Deonay Wilder could take place at Wembley next April. WBC champion Wilder (40-0) dismissed hopes of the blockbuster bout being made after the WBA ordered Joshua, who also holds the IBF, IBO and WBO belts, to face Alexander Povetkin in a mandatory defense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hahahahahaha...this dude done lost his mind! salute to eddie! they must have some good mushrooms over there

Comment

AJ/Povitkin 50/50 fight doe.

Comment

The plan wasn’t to never fight Wilder in Sept and probably not April of next year either. I bet some of Joshua blind fans still believe this guy.

Comment

Donkey Wilder buy a pen! We fans want this fight!

Comment

I would hope he would not sign a flat fee contract, unless it is against a percentage.

Comment

I can understand Wilder not signing for April. Eddie surely knows too, this is a PR play from him.

If Wilder beats his next guy and doubles his purse then he's going to feel like he deserves a bigger cut from the AJ fight.

Eddie is basically sticking the boot in with this offer knowing that Wilder won't sign it.

I'm sure the two sides will talk again next year and reach an agreement. It will all come down to whether Wilder finds his pen next time.

Comment

Donkey Wilder come on sign the contract for fans!

Comment

The fight isn't next, its 10 months apart so why sign a contract when the value of the fight will change.

Comment

You wouldn't have to pressure him to sign if you weren't trying to leverage the negotiations. You're thinking of Anthony Joshua who cannot be found to collect his 50 million dollars.

Comment

Working...
                    X