No announcement yet.

Sanchez: GGG Will NEVER be unified; Saunders Wants Lottery Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Didn't Saunders actually sign a contract to fight GGG at Expo '17 in June last year in Kazakhstan but GGG didn't end up fighting because they waited for the Canelo fight?

Maybe he feels his worth has gone up due to more exposure from beating Lemiuex on American TV.

That said, i don't think Saunders is a ducker or anything. Even back at domestic level, he always fought the best guys around that level when picking up and defending titles. He seems like he will take the fight if he's paid fairly for a unification fight.
    Yes he did, that's a fact. Golovkin said no after he needed more time off following the Jacobs fight.

Day by day, it appears that the 'All the belts' notion is becoming bull****. Golovkin should just admit he's a business man, the same business man he chastised Martinez, Cotto etc of being

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
      Yes he did, that's a fact. Golovkin said no after he needed more time off following the Jacobs fight.

Day by day, it appears that the 'All the belts' notion is becoming bull****. Golovkin should just admit he's a business man, the same business man he chastised Martinez, Cotto etc of being
      I'm a GGG fan, but i do think once he got a taste of big money v Canelo, and probably Brook too, his attitude towards getting all the belts changed a bit and it become more business-like. No doubt their main focus right now is another Canelo fight. He can't make that kind of money anywhere else.

Nothing wrong with that of course, it happens to all boxers when they experience first hand what kind of money can be made. It's a job and he probably has a couple of years left. If that's the case, just say it for what it is.

Comment

I don't think BJS is pricing himself out, I think he knows his worth.

Comment

Man, if GGG ever loses I could see Abel hanging himself.

Comment

I'm a GGG fan, but i do think once he got a taste of big money v Canelo, and probably Brook too, his attitude towards getting all the belts changed a bit and it become more business-like. No doubt their main focus right now is another Canelo fight. He can't make that kind of money anywhere else.

Nothing wrong with that of course, it happens to all boxers when they experience first hand what kind of money can be made. It's a job and he probably has a couple of years left. If that's the case, just say it for what it is.
            before Canelo or Brook even came into the picture, the forum had already known about 154-168 was ez fohim, and that Abel Sanchez was claiming that his fighter was even good at 175 cause he was sparring Champion Cruiserweights in the gym with ease.

LiL'G is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Ggg been in the same division for 20 years a and he still ain’t unified lol
              he's been unified...undisputed, he is not. that's the state of boxing tho...undisputed is an extreme rarity, but it shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                before Canelo or Brook even came into the picture, the forum had already known about 154-168 was ez fohim, and that Abel Sanchez was claiming that his fighter was even good at 175 cause he was sparring Champion Cruiserweights in the gym with ease.

LiL'G is a fraud.
                Well can't be a fraud unless Canelo is too, seeing as Canelo needed a gift to get a draw.

If the scorecards for a Canelo fight say a draw, you know he lost.

Comment

golovkin never cared about wanting to unify...he just needed to say it in order to duck ward and fight welters and jr mws

Comment

Well can't be a fraud unless Canelo is too, seeing as Canelo needed a gift to get a draw.

If the scorecards for a Canelo fight say a draw, you know he lost.
                    So where is HBO's highlight reel of Golovkin ''beating'' Canelo? I love posing this question. It never gets answered. Since when does Showtime or HBO ignore these things?!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      golovkin never cared about wanting to unify...he just needed to say it in order to duck ward and fight welters and jr mws

Comment

Working...
                      X