Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Unless $50M Offer is Bluff, Wilder's Team Must Meet Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    How would his time be wasted? He says yes to the money part. Gets into the meeting, talk details. See what is negotiable since Team Wilder is making the guarantee, and go from there.

Haymon Finkel and Dibella are well known names in boxing. They aren't rookies and have done major deals in the past. Hearn knows that.

Not sure why folks are treating Hearn like this do no wrong, nothing up his sleeve business man that just wants what's fair to all. Scratch that!
    All boxing promoters are shady, including Hearn.

Everyone seems to be missing the point on this topic. That is AJ and Hearn don’t have to do anything they don’t want.

AJ loves boxing for his massive local fan base. Hearn loves controlling the show. He gets $15m every fight regardless. People on here wailing about him making mega money to do this or that, but they’re happy with the way things are going.

He has three titles, yeah he’d love to go for Wilders but on his terms, he is the one holding more cards after all, so it’s easy to understand the logic. Why would he flip himself from A Side to B Side to chase one belt? The only answer is money, but he isn’t Mayweather, until recently he still lived with his mum in the house he grew up in, he don’t care about that.

It’s got nothing to do with fear or ducking, that’s the stuff the PlayStation generation spout because they’re junkies for the headlines and sensational BS, AJ rarely plays that game, he’s like the Usain Bolt of boxing.

It’ll happen, no doubt, but will they sell out for $50m, I don’t think so.
    Last edited by sportbuddha; 04-27-2018, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• I think Shelly lied to Wilder and told him they have $50 million

Wilder went and contacted Hearn without consulting Shelly

Now Shelly looks like a mug and refuses to have a meeting with Hearn

Comment

• Wilders whole team is full of broke chumps they are bluffing

Comment

Working...
        X