Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erica Garner declared brain dead with no chance of recovery after massive heart attac

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    good answer,racist.
    shes only ''significant'' (i used that term loosely) to a select clique because shes black.

nice sweater, bruh
    And you aren't significant at all. That's why your family will have to pay for your obituarity, if they even bother to pay at all. You're a lonely little man who has accomplished nothing in life

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      And you aren't significant at all. That's why your family will have to pay for your obituarity, if they even bother to pay at all. You're a lonely little man who has accomplished nothing in life
      you just cant answer my simple question, can you

you are even less significant, doe. you will be remembered for being just a random lemming in the group of lemmings.

one thread........bish, pls

and i so was looking forward to you walking me down and teaching me about her path of prominence

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        you just cant answer my simple question, can you

you are even less significant, doe. you will be remembered for being just a random lemming in the group of lemmings.

one thread........bish, pls

and i so was looking forward to you walking me down and teaching me about her path of prominence
        You're a rambling, drunk idiot. Do something productive with your life

Comment

• This thread needs to be closed.

RIP Erica Garner

Comment

Working...
          X