Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook, Hearn Agree the Time is Right to Move Up to 154 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    Theres nothing hard to understand about what you wrote. But to quote he's own interview "I've had it scanned, and the eye socket is broke again". Now that would make anyone think that it was the same eye, despite the obvious problem he was havong with the other eye. I'm with you on how he could be in other good fights, Khan and maybe Eubank ect, but not with the understandable fear of going blind. He's not going to be able to prevail if he's getting hit solidly on it.
    It is a different eye which got cracked. That's what you get when you have been fighting bums and claiming you are special. The day you fight someone with a pulse they do some serious damage to your anatomy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      It is a different eye which got cracked. That's what you get when you have been fighting bums and claiming you are special. The day you fight someone with a pulse they do some serious damage to your anatomy.
      Nope, even guys that step up a level in competition don't get two broken eye sockets in separate fights. Can't really complain about he's competition level. He won the title from an unbeaten guy in he's own country, and now he fought the best Middle and Welter in the world. He didn't get wiped out in a round. Yeah, he lost but who wouldn't lose to Spence or GGG?

Comment

2 people out of 38 fights doesn't give him the right to cherry pick. This guy was on ppv fighting bum after bum, he has to pay for all that nonsense with his own skin. I hope UK people wake up from their slumber and stop getting wool pulled over their eyes. Let's see him with delusions of winning a title so he can take a knee against the Charlo brothers.
        Yeah it does actually. I'm not saying cherry pick for the rest of his career. If he wants to take some easier fights I personally have no problem with it. To jump back in against the top fighters in a higher weight class after two devasting losses will end his career IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          He should retire but he's earned the right go cherry picking. He fought two very dangerous opponents back to back.
          No man, that guy made a living out of fighting bums. All those ppv fights he headlined fighting bums? It's high time he earned his bacon like everyone does. If he moves up, feed him to Lara, Charlo and Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Yeah it does actually. I'm not saying cherry pick for the rest of his career. If he wants to take some easier fights I personally have no problem with it. To jump back in against the top fighters in a higher weight class after two devasting losses will end his career IMO.
            What career? The guy was always a bum. It's good he finally got exposed after milking those Sheffield idiots of their hard earned cash. I can't believe people were filling arenas to watch that fraud.

Comment

What career? The guy was always a bum. It's good he finally got exposed after milking those Sheffield idiots of their hard earned cash. I can't believe people were filling arenas to watch that fraud.
              I'm not a fan of his but as long as people will pay money to watch him box he has a career.

Comment

Porter is not a "bum"

Comment

Working...
                X