Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it questionable to carry around stevia packets with you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it questionable to carry around stevia packets with you?

i'm trying to cut all soda out of my diet but i still go and eat out a lot. this means that when it's time to choose a drink with my meal i typically go for the iced teas. plain 'ol iced tea has always been my go-to. however, iced tea alone tastes pretty bland, especially if it's an old batch. the only way to make it taste decent is to use stevia packets and maybe throw in a lemon slice if there's some available. the other day my friends made fun at me at the food court because i pulled out my "stevia in the raw" packet from my pocket. they were all laughing at me and making me feel insecure about it. why would they laugh at my expense for trying to be healthy? i'm pretty sure women carry some in their purses or whatever so why can't i do it?

You sound like a fairy

Comment

this reminding of breaking bad, and guess who the first responder to the thread

Comment

Danm man u asking alot of questions about yourself on here. Just be confident or get new friends.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          this reminding of breaking bad, and guess who the first responder to the thread
          She was hot.

I forget her name.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            i'm trying to cut all soda out of my diet but i still go and eat out a lot. this means that when it's time to choose a drink with my meal i typically go for the iced teas. plain 'ol iced tea has always been my go-to. however, iced tea alone tastes pretty bland, especially if it's an old batch. the only way to make it taste decent is to use stevia packets and maybe throw in a lemon slice if there's some available. the other day my friends made fun at me at the food court because i pulled out my "stevia in the raw" packet from my pocket. they were all laughing at me and making me feel insecure about it. why would they laugh at my expense for trying to be healthy? i'm pretty sure women carry some in their purses or whatever so why can't i do it?
            so get yourself a purse then princess
            Last edited by -jose-; 05-20-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Keep your ****sexual tendencies to yourself next time. And get a bigger CLOSET!.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                She was hot.

I forget her name.
                Lydia.

Comment

Estrogen level 12

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    You sound like a fairy
                    Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    so get yourself a purse then princess
                    Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    Keep your ****sexual tendencies to yourself next time. And get a bigger CLOSET!.
                    Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Estrogen level 12
                    so is this confirmation that the act of carrying stevia packets is gay or can be percieved as gay?

so what should i do to solve this issue? is it less gay to use the provided packets that are on the tables like equal or splenda? unfortunately those are artificial sweeteners and not all natural like stevia. i dont like consuming artificial products as they are harmful to the body. not to mention sometimes they aren't even any there to use in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X