Collapse
No announcement yet.

POF, Tinder, etc..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined POF, let's see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Accidentally talked to a tranny on Tinder for like an hour.

Lots of Asian chicks in my area too.
      Did he/she reveal to you it was a tranny or how'd you figure it out? I woulda just got a bj....

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Did he/she reveal to you it was a tranny or how'd you figure it out? I woulda just got a bj....
        We got to talking dirty and I asked for a pussy pic and he/she broke the news.

I was in shock for like 5 min

Comment

It was a good looking tranny. There's a lot of people on Tinder because I live like 10 miles away from NYC
          Tried Tinder, got dates but never follow through as I live with my woman. It was just to see who was there. As feminism rares its ugly head, these women are getting more desperate and lonely. Single dudes should be having a ball with these things.

Comment

We got to talking dirty and I asked for a pussy pic and he/she broke the news.

I was in shock for like 5 min
            You ask for a pussy pic and she posts gaping ass-hole pic.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Tried Tinder, got dates but never follow through as I live with my woman. It was just to see who was there. As feminism rares its ugly head, these women are getting more desperate and lonely. Single dudes should be having a ball with these things.
              There are so many Asian chicks in my area on Tinder. Weird.

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              You ask for a pussy pic and she posts gaping ass-hole pic.
              imagine that? I think I would've laughed instead of being in shock

Comment

There are so many Asian chicks in my area on Tinder. Weird.

imagine that? I think I would've laughed instead of being in shock
                Didn't really get a lot of play from Asian chicks. It was mostly blacks and whites. A couple asians swipe me, but when i hit them up, no response. Then there was this one Filipino chic i suspected was a man and deleted it. There was also this sexy Indian chic, but she was raised in Kenya, so she had a thing for black guys. She gave me her number but wanted to text only, so i suspected she was living with a man.

I would advise guys who are insecure and think they are lacking in the looks department to avoid apps like Tinder, because it will further destroy your self-confidence. It is really for shallow people. There are ton of people complaining that they never get swiped, and it was one of my main reason to check it out and then get off it. It is 100% about looks/appearance.

Comment

plenty of fish?

More like plenty of fat asses and plenty of moms.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Then there was this one Filipino chic i suspected was a man and deleted it.

You went with your gut. I used to have a POF account. A couple of gays were messaging me, so I had set a requirement as "female only". I don't do that gay shyt.
                    Last edited by BigNuts; 03-11-2016, 02:31 AM.

Comment

It's fun to mess around with it on tinder. Sometimes I'm not even serious about it. I'll get a match and I'll message her some weird, messed up stuff. Incoherent stuff that doesn't even make any sense, just for the hell of it. It usually goes one of two ways, either they never respond, or I get blocked immediately. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X