Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you & your lady ever ran into your side piece?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
    Never had it happen with me but I have run interference when my brother, his girl, and his side piece were in the same place. I ended up getting a week of free drinks after that.
    lol really? so he bought u drinks to keep you quiet then?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      green k bro

any war stories or close calls?
      Kinda....I just try to hide my face so the girl dont say or do anything to get me caught up

Matter fact I had like 3 side chicks fighting over me at work last year......Almost gat me fired with that "u took my man shlt"

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        It happened to me in high school quite a bit but I was younger and it didn't really matter then. Now as a grown ass man, I'm more careful and calculating. A few close calls like while out grocery shopping but I've always somehow managed to avoid any conflict fortunately. If it happened I would do what you did and just play it off like I don't know her and pray she doesn't expose me right there.
        ha grocery always got thirsty honeys.

lot of times i go to Trader Joes if I go with a girl they just look, but if i go solo they be talking to me about dumb stuff like they got no opener lol.

i think its even more dangerous in the grocery cause its pretty clear if you buying groceries with a female then you all live together.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          number one rule about having a side piece:

always know where your side piece is going to be when you're stepping out with the boss lady
          HA yeah if it was that easy tho bro.

its not like we talk to our side pieces on the regular. they just hollar when they want the D or u want the P. so communication is the one thing u all dont really have.

with that particular one it was several years back, but she told me the whole time that whenever we smash it was just smashing no drama. so im just glad she kept her word when it really mattered. imagine if she did not.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Kinda....I just try to hide my face so the girl dont say or do anything to get me caught up

Matter fact I had like 3 side chicks fighting over me at work last year......Almost gat me fired with that "u took my man shlt"
            yeah that would be my biggest fear with a side piece:

1) they first of all find out where you work and u get fired cuz of the drama
            2) they stalk you finding out where u work/live
            3) obviously knocking them up or they getting pregnant when u know they not only smashing u lol

Comment

lol really? so he bought u drinks to keep you quiet then?
              Nah thats just grattitude. I dont really agree with how my brother does his women but thats still my brother . I ran interference because I didnt want it to blow up in his face. He bought me drinks because he knew I could have left hims stranded but didnt. I kept his side chick busy while he got his girl out.

Comment

Nah thats just grattitude. I dont really agree with how my brother does his women but thats still my brother . I ran interference because I didnt want it to blow up in his face. He bought me drinks because he knew I could have left hims stranded but didnt.
                lol good brother. most of my family are player haters. except for my lil cousin cuz he's a wannabe player himself lol.

the worst hater in my circle was this dude who was a few years older than the rest of our group. so back in the days in high school i wanted to try to smash my prom date and he was the only one old enough to get a room for us and he said no cuz he didn't believe in 17 year olds having sex. i think deep inside he was mad he never went to his own prom and that he was a 21 year old virgin lol.

Comment

lol good brother. most of my family are player haters. except for my lil cousin cuz he's a wannabe player himself lol.

the worst hater in my circle was this dude who was a few years older than the rest of our group. so back in the days in high school i wanted to try to smash my prom date and he was the only one old enough to get a room for us and he said no cuz he didn't believe in 17 year olds having sex. i think deep inside he was mad he never went to his own prom and that he was a 21 year old virgin lol.
                  I have family like that. I never understood it though. He would get jealous if anyone in the family was doing well financially or with a girl. He always based his success on how everyone around him was doing.

Comment

in College once...me and my girl at the time were about to watch a movie and the side piece was working at the theater..in the snack bar....she saw us but i didnt get food right away...i told my girl that we should get seats first and that i would get the snacks

Comment

I have family like that. I never understood it though. He would get jealous if anyone in the family was doing well financially or with a girl. He always based his success on how everyone around him was doing.
                      green k!

exactly! he was not family but more of a family friend who i still consider family who i grew up with back in the hood, but he was exactly like this!

he even got jealous when we were all like in the 6th grade getting ready to go to the mall and try to get digits he said why are we getting ready to go to the mall and get digits when we already dating someone lol. we was only like 12 and he was already 15 in high school hating on us youngins lol.

and just like u said this carried over into adult life. he started hating on everyone moving away to college, getting laid in college, and graduating while he never moved out. to this day he still lives at home. he's turning 40 this year too!

when everyone starting getting decent jobs and having fun with their paper he would just hate on everyone.

i actually tried to help this guy out in the lady department and job front (when i was doing well with my career) but he would just shut me out.

shame he was always like that and turn out the way he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X