No announcement yet.

Do You Carry a Knife..?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    Only coward carry knives. Real men use their brains and then their fists.
    Professor X is the only guy that could
    win a fight with his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      carrying a knife is so dumb, just asking for trouble.

You need a tulwar mate

lmao .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Merciless1 View Post
        As much as I would like to agree with this it's just not how it is anymore...at least where I'm from. Mofo's don't like gettin that a.ss beat, especially if there are people around. You can expect to get jumped by some of his nearby friends, stabbed or you just might catch a bullet. Don't matter how good one is with the hands when it comes to the streets anymore. But then again have you ever heard of a fair street fight? I haven't.

To answer the question I used to carry knives. Prefer my fists, but because of what I mentioned above Ms. Nina Ross keeps me company. You can never tell what the fu.ck is on persons mind today.

Also knives have been made illegal to conceal here. I forgot to mention that.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          You never cease to amaze me with your stupid comments.
          Why is my comment stupid?

Comment

Why is my comment stupid?
            Did you ever think that some people might carry a knife because of their job? Or because they come in handy a lot of the time? I don't carry a knife to kill people or to start fights. I carry it in for work and because I have to cut stuff. Comes in really handy at Christmas time.

Comment

Cant say that I do.

Comment

I carry a leatherman juce s2.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  Did you ever think that some people might carry a knife because of their job? Or because they come in handy a lot of the time? I don't carry a knife to kill people or to start fights. I carry it in for work and because I have to cut stuff. Comes in really handy at Christmas time.
                  I was referring to people to carry knives for no good. Sorry I didn't explain myself clearly.

Comment

I was referring to people to carry knives for no good. Sorry I didn't explain myself clearly.
                    Gotcha. Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant.

Comment

No I don't carry one for protection or whatever. I come from an alright area, I don't go looking for trouble and I'm sensible when I go out...

Comment

Working...
                      X