Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CRAZY VIDEO!!!!] [WOW] MAYWEATHER EMBARRASSED by FEMALE REPORTER at his OWN GYM!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    What is wrong with you man?

Has your infatuation with the little criminal scrote overcome your sense of common decency? Grow up.
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Damn, a Weebler I sighting. After going missing for more than a year.

And what brings him back out of the woodwork?
    A Mayweather thread. Floyd really is TBE.

Lmaoooo ether

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      And every Floyd thread you’re talking about díck and balls because you’re gay just like your father and rusty grandfather lol
      It’s also Better then white on white child molestation and white on white mass shootings and white on white head lice lmaooooo. You know it’s the truth you toothless inbred that’s why you’re in your feelings.
      ^^^^^^look at this phaggot^^^^^^ all shook because i exposed his **** love for Floyd.

Talk all you want about me and my “dad” or whoever to try and save face with made up insults.

Truth is though you are truly in love with Floyd. The thought of people clowning on him hurts your heart and makes you go into “protective ghetto b1tch” mode. Protect your man. Lol lol lol. Black on Black love.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        ^^^^^^look at this phaggot^^^^^^ all shook because i exposed his **** love for Floyd.

Talk all you want about me and my “dad” or whoever to try and save face with made up insults.

Truth is though you are truly in love with Floyd. The thought of people clowning on him hurts your heart and makes you go into “protective ghetto b1tch” mode. Protect your man. Lol lol lol. Black on Black love.

^^^ look at this gáy sissy that’s always talking about other mens díck and balls calling someone a phág!! L-O-L
        The truth of Floyd winning so much hurts your little jealous opioid addicted white heart and makes you go into “hurt jealous inbred” mode. Whiteys can’t stand to see a black man defeating the odds and living better than them. Suck it up headlice.

Comment

He knows he'd get his ass whipped real quick in a real fight.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            And every Floyd thread there is you are all up in there every time.

Now that’s true love you got and way gay.

Black on black gay love. That’s better than black on black violence. Lol lol.
            They love to suck each other off. But they'll always have that slave mentality it's in there dna.

Comment

Corny.....
              Like the woman beater.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                Like the woman beater.
                And yourself, don’t forget that

Comment

And yourself, don’t forget that
                  BLDM, scumbag.

Blue lives matter

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                    BLDM, scumbag.

Blue lives matter
                    PLDM inbred.

Pedophile Lives Don’t Matter

Children lives matter

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Of course it's a mis-match but it's also an exhibition match so it's a pointless fight.
                      Yes, it's a pointless fight. Right on. Now what we really have to ask. WTF are we talking about this sissy fight?

You know why? Coz it's fuvkn' gay to see the self proclaimed TBE is fighting a a midget who is no where near his height and weight lolololol

Comment

Working...
                      X