Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Remains Hospitalized in Intensive Care

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Remains Hospitalized in Intensive Care

Thanks to Retrospeed below who provided the full translation.

NOTICE, news about the condition of Adonis The family of AdonisSuperman and the leaders of Groupe Yvon Michel are currently with Adonis Stevenson. They wish to inform friends and supporters that Adonis is currently in critical condition in intensive care at the hospital, following his fight against Oleksander Gvozdyk. They appreciate the concern and support of all. There will be no other comments for the moment and they respectfully ask for your understanding in their desire to stay in private.
    Last edited by deanrw; 12-02-2018, 02:49 AM.

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    I hope the bing translator got it wrong. Anyone else hear about this?

Yvon Michel‏ @yvonmichelGYM 7m7 minutes ago

aux soins intensifs, à l’hôpital, suite à son combat contre Oleksander Gvozdyk. Ils apprécient l’inquiétude et le support de tous. Il n’y aura aucun autre commentaire pour l’instant et ils demandent respectueusement votre compréhension dans leur désir de rester en privé.

Translated from French by Microsoft
    To intensive care, hospital, following his fight against Oleksander Gvozdyk. They appreciate the concern and support of all. There will be no further comments at this time and they respectfully request your understanding in their desire to stay in private.
    Damn sounds serious i used google translate it said

NOTICE, news about the condition of Adonis The AdonisSuperman family and the leaders of Groupe Yvon Michel are currently with Adonis Stevenson. They wish to inform friends and supporters that Adonis is currently in critical condition (1 of 2)

in intensive care at the hospital, following his fight against Oleksander Gvozdyk. They appreciate the concern and support of all. There will be no other comments for the moment and they respectfully ask for your understanding in their desire to stay in private.

Comment

Damn, not a fan of the guy but I hope he's OK...

Comment

Hope that's not true

Comment

Holy ****. Prayers for Superman....

Comment

Critical condition? Damn, my prayers with he and his family

I just read that he left on a stretcher

Comment

Not a fan, but damn. Hop he's ok.

I really didn't like the look of that last punch, looked like a bobble head

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Critical condition? Damn, my prayers with he and his family

I just read that he left on a stretcher
                it weir because he seemed to look good on the stool

Comment

Wow...hope he's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    it weir because he seemed to look good on the stool
                    I didn't see him on the stool

The broadcast cut out early for me... But Sometimes guys make it back to the locker room before they collapse

Comment

Working...
                    X