NSB PICK 'EM #48 AND #49. SAT 15th SEPTEMBER 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    Golovkin KO Rd 10
    Have you played before under another username? If not, do you want your name added to the Pick 'em in the event Golovkin wins (ie are you going to play in future pick 'ems) and are you going to make a Pick on Orozco vs Ramirez?

Also, specifying the individual KO round does not earn you more points than specifying the range LATE which includes rounds 9-12 but will get you less points if GGG wins by stoppage in 9, 11 or 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Word. We should all green K Koba-Gronzy.
      Yep and one is heading his way

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
        Saturday 15 September, Las Vegas, Nevada USA (UTC-7) and Fresno, California, USA (UTC -7)

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez
        Jose Carlos Ramirez vs Antonio Orozco

BETTING ODDS:

Golovkin: 4/6 Canelo: 11/8
        Ramirez: 1/2 Orozco: 6/4

Ways fighters can win:
        Decision: WIDE or CLOSE
        KO: EARLY (1-4), MID (5-8) or LATE (9-12)

Examples of the ways you can state your decision:

If no multiplier is specified in your pick (ie x2, x3) then it will be assumed that no multiplier is being used (x1)
        If you wish to pick a Draw result, simply state your Username, both fighter names and DRAW, ie:

NOTES:
        -Draws are worth 120pts. A perfect pick without a multiplier is 30pts.

-CLOSE is <12 pts difference, or anything closer than 116-112 on all three scorecards. WIDE is >=12 pts difference, or anything equivalent to 116-112 on all three cards or wider.

-If you'd like to change your pick before the fight starts, post in this thread to do so. Ideally tag me so that I don't miss it.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 5 doubles and 3 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me -MEGA-,
        BostonGuy
        The Ramirez fight was scheduled for Friday, unless it got moved.

Comment

ruedboy
          Ramirez, Close Dec.
          Golovkin Close Dec.

Comment

Just looking, Golovkin, KO, Late
            Just looking, Ramirez, Decision, Close

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              Have you played before under another username? If not, do you want your name added to the Pick 'em in the event Golovkin wins (ie are you going to play in future pick 'ems) and are you going to make a Pick on Orozco vs Ramirez?

Also, specifying the individual KO round does not earn you more points than specifying the range LATE which includes rounds 9-12 but will get you less points if GGG wins by stoppage in 9, 11 or 12.
              I Changed my username from BrushMyHair to Build That Wall

Comment

Ganondorf, Canelo, Dec Close
                Ganondorf, Ramirez, Dec wide.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  The Ramirez fight was scheduled for Friday, unless it got moved.
                  Ah ****, man. Good job someone's on the ball isn't it? You're absolutely right of course..... I just kinda assumed it was Saturday

I'll get that updated now, and thanks for the heads up, man!

Comment

Important note

As pointed out by ruedboy, the Ramirez vs Orozco fight is tonight (Friday 14th) not tomorrow as originally stated in the first post. I know some of you like to leave it till the last minute to make your picks so make sure you don't miss this one by waiting til Saturday!

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Koba

Comment

-MEGA-,
                      BostonGuy

Any chance of changing the thread title to show that the Orozco - Ramirez fight is on tonight please!

Something like:

NSB PICK EM #48 AND #49 FRI 14TH AND SAT 15TH SEPTEMBER 2018

Regards and thanks

Koba

Comment

Working...
                      X