Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Wilder: Hearn Reveals Postitive Talks, 70% Chance of Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    What is your point telling us about proverbs your used to tell you when you were young. ����. Who told you we wanted to know? You talk that nonsense on a public forum and you are confused someone checks you on your bull ****. You feminine dude. You rant like a female. Shut up and sit down
    Man you are slow smh..look, You quoted MY comment and your overly sensitive @$$ got hurt by the truth I told. You fall in the category of the FAKE boxing fans I was referring too and got defensive lol that's the only reason you quoted me. The truth hurts those with thin skin like yourself. I'm not confused I'm annoyed by fake, sensitive, cowardly boxing fans like you. Go kick rocks.

Comment

No dickhead it’s lane as in stay in your lane. You lame ������.
      Or sorry your mom was giving me head as I was reading your stupid comments...

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
        Or sorry your mom was giving me head as I was reading your stupid comments...
        Yo mamma jokes ����ok kid go on play with someone else.... I will **** your mom in front of you tough guy and infront of your dad with his b**** arse. Raised a feminine son that’s talks tough on the internet. Smh...... beat it kid

Comment

Yo mamma jokes ����ok kid go on play with someone else.... I will **** your mom in front of you tough guy and infront of your dad with his b**** arse. Raised a feminine son that’s talks tough on the internet. Smh...... beat it kid
          Again I say the truth hurts lol. Your mom should have swallowed ya bi**h @$$ I know she's good at it lol. You are too sensitive for this and it's "that" talks tough on the internet not "that's" you friggin moron😁😁

Comment

Your punk @$$ started the pre-School momma jokes or did you forget? Dam you really are slow smh Put your helmet back on...

Comment

Again I say the truth hurts lol. Your mom should have swallowed ya bi**h @$$ I know she's good at it lol. You are too sensitive for this and it's "that" talks tough on the internet not "that's" you friggin moron😁😁
              2nd attempt trying to correct me.... congrats. I’m writing on the move tough guy. So that’s my excuse. You really are a clown. I spoke about strangling you with your mother’s thongs. How do you know she even wears thongs? F#ck boy smells his moms thongs����.

Having said that you are right I did start it. If I said I will strangle you with your dad’s thongs it wouldn’t have hit home and I would have been embroiled in your weird set up. For the record I usually never comment on any family member but the person I’m addressing . Jokes aside that is my real name you give me your moms digits I could f#ck her within a week and I will give you points for your trouble or green K...... deal?

Comment

2nd attempt trying to correct me.... congrats. I’m writing on the move tough guy. So that’s my excuse. You really are a clown. I spoke about strangling you with your mother’s thongs. How do you know she even wears thongs? F#ck boy smells his moms thongs����.

Having said that you are right I did start it. If I said I will strangle you with your dad’s thongs it wouldn’t have hit home and I would have been embroiled in your weird set up. For the record I usually never comment on any family member but the person I’m addressing . Jokes aside that is my real name you give me your moms digits I could f#ck her within a week and I will give you points for your trouble or green K...... deal?
                😑 ok your boring now. This isn't even fun anymore because you apparently suck at everything including trash talking. I don't want to get banned for bullying weaker sensitive posters on here so I'm done with you. That response was whack as hell 😂 I won't respond again...don't kill yourself or anything.

Comment

�� ok your boring now. This isn't even fun anymore because you apparently suck at everything including trash talking. I don't want to get banned for bullying weaker sensitive posters on here so I'm done with you. That response was whack as hell �� I won't respond again...don't kill yourself or anything.
                  Bro my s*** was whack I can’t lie . Peace

Comment

Working...
                  X