No announcement yet.

Haters clowning on Hot WWE Shasha Banks husband because he looks like TAGO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    That's different though, she's not a man. Men are visual/superficial. Women... not as much. Dude just looks like some everyday dude, its not like he looks like Sloth from The Goonies.
    He looks like your typical south east asian, Asian male equals ugly to many people in America, its unusual to see a hot non asian with an asian man.

They tore her up on twitter making fun of her husband, its ****ed up man.

That singer Lorde has a goofy looking Chinese boyfriend and twitter insulted her boyfriend, mostly suburban white girls were saying she could do soo much better and some even said ewwww he is Asian wtf?

According to dating website anonymous polls and research of over 5 million users, Asian men are the least desirable men on earth, and Black females were the least desirable female.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      He looks like your typical south east asian, Asian male equals ugly to many people in America, its unusual to see a hot non asian with an asian man.

That singer Lorde has a goofy looking Chinese boyfriend and twitter insulted her boyfriend, mostly suburban white girls were saying she could do soo much better and some even said ewwww he is Asian wtf?

According to dating website anonymous polls and research of over 5 million users, Asian men are the least desirable men on earth, and Black females were the least desirable female.

The Chinese dude does look pretty goofy, but is she supposed to be hot? She's pretty average, it's not like she's out of his league or anything.

They look like a nerdy college couple who met in engineering class.
      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 03-22-2017, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

This is disgusting, not because she is with an Asian male, but because she's dating outside of her race.

Those 2 should be with their own.

Ali had the right idea on race.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          The Chinese dude does look pretty goofy, but is she supposed to be hot? She's pretty average, it's not like she's out of his league or anything.

They look like a nerdy college couple who met in engineering class.
          Average.....?

Comment

I think you guys are thinking too much into this. Why are you bothered about marriage? Saw a black guy with a white girl? Fine by me, saw a white guy with an asian girl? fine buy me. Saw an Asian man with a white girl? fine by me. If this bothers you too much, deep inside you guys are insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              Average.....?
              Yes, she might be a 6 with make up, but look at her bottom pic.

She's skinny/fat with no ass. If she's hotter in other pics, post them. I've literally never heard of her before till now.

Sasha Banks is way hotter than this Lorne chick.

I'm too old to really keep with today's pop culture, Hectari is more up to date than me on that subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                This is disgusting, not because she is with an Asian male, but because she's dating outside of her race.

Those 2 should be with their own.

Ali had the right idea on race.

Good find man

Comment

Working...
                X