Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you meet your Great Grandparents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    If so, did you have or do you have a relationship with them?

As more people are choosing to have kids later in life I bet its very rare for anyones Great Grandparents to even be alive when they are born. I think my kids are pretty lucky, they still have 3 great grandmas and 2 Great Grandpas alive, coherent, and well. My boys are very close to my grandma as she is very kind and generous to them.

Since my mom had me at 15 and I started at 19, my boys are fortunate to see multiple generations. At 1 point my Great Grandmother was still alive while my older boys were young. Not many can say they met their Great Great Grandmother.
    My great grand father died a few months after seizing and greet tin my neewborn azz.

Comment

My grandmother's mother until I was about 7 then she passed on. She was a great woman and lived her to bits.

Comment

Before we left for u.s. I met my mothers babushka

Comment

When I was really young but I barely remember.

Comment

Both my great grandmas were alive when I was born, though they both died soon after. My daughter still has 3 great grandmas (one is only 67) at the moment, and missed her last remaining great great grandma by about a year.

Comment

Working...
            X