Turning 30 Years of Age, A Wake Up Call For Many People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at some of these comments. everyones such a success story on this forum

Comment

I'm fine now at 28 and hopefully will be better at 30, knock on wood. My goal was to have nice paychecks before 30 and I have that now. I don't live above my means or anything like that, or spend money like crazy. I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        My thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          I'm afraid to say my next paycheck is $2,224 net, in fear of being told that I don't make **** and i'm broke out here in the land of $200k salaries

Comment

yall sound like females.

"OMG I gonna turn 30 my biological clock is ticking"

Comment

I'm having more fun in my 30s than I had in my 20s. I have more money, better appreciation for friends, a job I enjoy. He'll i got laid more in my 30s before I got married, than my 20s.
              When you're in your 30s most women seem to be done with drama.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I'm afraid to say my next paycheck is $2,224 net, in fear of being told that I don't make **** and i'm broke out here in the land of $200k salaries
                Is that weekly or bi weekly?

And what do you do for work?

Comment

30? Please. Hell, I turn 50 in April :hahahaha9:

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Schiet, what's wrong with that

If I was gonna make fun of you, it would be about your fantasy football team. Although that'd probably be out of frustration for also not making the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Is that weekly or bi weekly?

And what do you do for work?
                      I wish..god that would be nice, that would be like $9k a month net pay. It's biweekly though, so it's around $4500 monthly net pay. Which is fine too, Ohio is a cheap place to live in.

Public servant in State of Ohio.

This job is just to get my feet wet though, in 2-3 years I want to move to another higher paying job. If this new bill that House wants to pass that cancels out student loan forgiveness program for public servants, i'm going to need like the highest possible paying job to get rid of my student loans without stress.

Comment

Working...
                      X