Ward is a Great Commentator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    You best get used to it!

It's time for new blood and then after the commentary team shake up then the judges should be next!

There shouldn't be any 60 or 70 year old judges trying to coordinate with their eyes on a screen between two top fighters who can punch within a split second!
    The judges we can agree on. I know Cortez came up with a system not long ago where the judges sat in chairs like a tennis ref (not sure what the are called) and it was way more accurate. BUT DEFINITELY need young fresh eyes.

Let’s put a pin in the hbo shake up team. Haha
    Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 10-23-2017, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Problem is max, jim has always been the agenda guy that gets corrected and we love to hate on, but Max’s arrogance is annoying and he has horrible in ring interviews trying to articulate simple questions into novels.
      x100000000

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        The judges we can agree on. I know Cortez came up with a system not long ago where the judges sat in chairs like a tennis ref (not sure what the are called) and it was way more accurate. BUT DEFINITELY need young fresh eyes.

Let’s put a pin in the hbo shake up team. Haha
        Yes indeed, I like that idea by Cortez!

You definitely get a better view and I also like the ref cameras they got these days!

Too many judges score punches that got blocked as scoring blows or assume a guy coming forward is landing most of his punches!

Comment

I haven't seen all that much of Ward commentating but yeah I can dig him in that role from what I've seen so far

Comment

He's very philosophical, I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              He is a very good commentator, he break things down very well from a fighters prospective so that Casuals can understand instead of trying to dumb down the sport just because he wants to see a Knockout like Lampley!
              Pretty much this ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by DrHouse579 View Post
                Kyrie's a very cerebral dude and probably one of the smartest NBA players. He understood what Max was saying. But, I bet you half of the audience didn't and Kyrie called him out on it.. TWICE. He got owned in that sense; Kyrie was never going to win the argument about why he left Cleveland.
                Are you being funny? Kryie is a flat earther.

Comment

Yeah.... didn't he say Andrade was sooooooooo good and that's why he wasn't throwing punches?

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                    Are you being funny? Kryie is a flat earther.
                    Nope, he was trolling

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/k...-earth-theory/

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      You sir are a man with class
                      Lampley team rolling in. I'm on board! Voice of boxing, ain't going nowhere! I enjoy his enthusiasm and love for the sport. Sure sometimes we miss something.

Comment

Working...
                      X