Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Wilder Send '$50 Million' Offer To Joshua For Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take the comments to big poppa pumps official thread please:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=779915

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      If this is for real I'll take back a lot of what I've been saying about Wilder
      I respect you now you still a pansy though

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Can't watch the video but is it a flat $50m for Joshua? If so he'll take that. Also where's the money coming from?

Ah just read it. A site of Wilder's choosing. SMH. He's got 1 of the 4 belts and he wants the site and for Hearn to be the one that pays for both purses? Come on.
          Why would Hearn pay for both purses if he sent HEARN the $50 mil offer for AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
            That's crazy. What network is backing this? I just don't see how this fight generates that much money but then again I didn't see how Connor Floyd did 4 million buys either.

Sign the contract!
            I can see this fight doing over 1 mill in ppv sales here in the states of course they have to promote the hell out of it but it can be done!

Comment

Fck yeah! This fight better happen now. Lets see what hearn/aj have to say about this offer.

Comment

AJ fans bout to be like

Where is genrick I know he's pissed

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  Boksfan only aj fan boy show his face Lol they all in hiding
                  I'm boxing fan, not a fanboy. If this is real offer then Joshua must take it. I just want to see the fight

Comment

wilder just pants'd hearn big time....i love it...cant wait to hear the excuses......

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                      they will (team joshua) want a rematch clause no doubt. however, joshua did say bring 50m and its a done deal. lets see what details unravel
                      **** that rematch clause....

if this offer is for real (face it we can't see the emails and their negotiations etc) and AJ doesnt take it, it means he never wanted the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X