Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou DiBella: PPV is fading, Canelo's recent PPV Figures are all inflated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So everybody on this thread chose to belive man who have no idea what is going on in GBP or HBO ,maybe guy is mad cuse Wilder is not PPV material ,his info is not more belivable then what Oscar says.

Comment

There's virtually no way anyone outside the business could find out what the exact numbers are. Anyone can pretty much declare any number that comes out of his ass without naming any source.

The IRS should step in and tax the corresponding number they declare in the media. The more they declare, the more they're heavily taxed.

As it is, no one is penalized for declaring fake inflated numbers, which are deceptively used when negotiating their next fights.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        PPV in general is a dying business, especially now with all these streaming boxes granting you HD PPV streams without any buffering / lagging. What's the motive to buy a PPV, to "support" the sport?!? I haven't bought PPV in over 2 years because of this baby here

Wait... How exactly do they offer PPV? What is this sorcery? Educate me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          So everybody on this thread chose to belive man who have no idea what is going on in GBP or HBO ,maybe guy is mad cuse Wilder is not PPV material ,his info is not more belivable then what Oscar says.
          This guy is a promoter. He's in the business. And in case you don't know, EVERYTHING circulates in the boxing community. Everything. This is how you hear about injuries and buncha other **** that start as 'rumors'.

Even at events if you're sitting close to anyone notable you will hear something.

Comment

Well since Jugei posted it I believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              PPV in general is a dying business, especially now with all these streaming boxes granting you HD PPV streams without any buffering / lagging. What's the motive to buy a PPV, to "support" the sport?!? I haven't bought PPV in over 2 years because of this baby here

Yeah agree. Almost everyone i know watches the footy and boxing PPV's on HD streams now on their TV.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                This guy is a promoter. He's in the business. And in case you don't know, EVERYTHING circulates in the boxing community. Everything. This is how you hear about injuries and buncha other **** that start as 'rumors'.

Even at events if you're sitting close to anyone notable you will hear something.
                well so he heard it from someone ,but how belivable is it ,i think he is justyfing why Wilder is not in PPV ,its clear for me ,do you belive Canelo-Cotto did under 500k ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                  Well since Jugei posted it I believe it.
                  Same way people will believe his bs misinformed sig about the weights.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Wait... How exactly do they offer PPV? What is this sorcery? Educate me on this.
                    This particular box has an app called Sports Access thats exclusive with the box that carries every major sporting event in the World. All the Boxing / UFC PPVs are available 720/1080p HD.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                      well so he heard it from someone ,but how belibable is it ,i think he is justyfing why Wilder is not in PPV ,its clear for me ,do you belive Canelo-Cotto did under 500k ?
                      Wilder has nothing to do with Canelo though? Why would he care? And I don't even know the original numbers reported for Canelo-Cotto so it shows how much I care about PPV sales. But is it really farfetched that it did lower than whatever was reported?

Comment

Working...
                      X