No announcement yet.

It’s been a rough year for the LDBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s been a rough year for the LDBC

Canelo schooled Danny Jacobs. Navarette beat Dogboe silly in the rematch. Fat Andy sonned Joshua. Ramirez abused Hooker like a dirty hooker.

Benavidez is going to demolish Dirrell.

Andrade stays ducking GODnelo. Herring stays ducking Berchelt. Russell Jr. stays ducking Santa Cruz. Farmer stays ducking Diaz. Stevenson stays ducking Valdez. Charlo stays ducking Angulo.

Pretty sad that the only thing they have to brag about is Errol Spence beating a guy moving up 2 divisions and he couldn’t even knock him out.

Originally posted by GODnelo View Post
    Charlo stays ducking Angulo.

Comment

Canelo schooled Danny Jacobs. Navarette beat Dogboe silly in the rematch. Fat Andy sonned Joshua. Ramirez abused Hooker like a dirty hooker.

Benavidez is going to demolish Dirrell.

Andrade stays ducking GODnelo. Herring stays ducking Berchelt. Russell Jr. stays ducking Santa Cruz. Farmer stays ducking Diaz. Stevenson stays ducking Valdez. Charlo stays ducking Angulo.

Pretty sad that the only thing they have to brag about is Errol Spence beating a guy moving up 2 divisions and he couldn’t even knock him out.
      I'm Mexican and a huge Canelo fan but WTF are you talking about pendejo?? I guess they let any idiot post threads on here huh,... ??
      Andrade will fight Canelo in a heartbeat! Russell is begging Haymon for the Santa Cruz fight. Berchelt said no to Herring. Stevenson wants to fight Valdez!
      I know you're Mexican and a proud one but c'mon man! Stop posting dumb shet on here! You making us look bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Which Angulo he talking about? Alfredo Angulo???

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Which Angulo he talking about? Alfredo Angulo???
          Idk but I assumed that's what he meant

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Idk but I assumed that's what he meant
            He's a bigger idiot than I thought if that's who's he referring too....

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              I'm Mexican and a huge Canelo fan but WTF are you talking about pendejo?? I guess they let any idiot post threads on here huh,... ??
              Andrade will fight Canelo in a heartbeat! Russell is begging Haymon for the Santa Cruz fight. Berchelt said no to Herring. Stevenson wants to fight Valdez!
              I know you're Mexican and a proud one but c'mon man! Stop posting dumb shet on here! You making us look bad!
              Stop lying BigTurd, you’re not Mexican.

Comment

Stop lying BigTurd, you’re not Mexican.
                Yeah you're a fuccing idiot! 🖕🖕

Comment

Oh, and Andre Ward needs to stop ducking Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.!

Comment

Whose alt is this?

Comment

Working...
                    X