No announcement yet.

Brazilian girl is making $300K a year from posting photos of her bum online

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilian girl is making $300K a year from posting photos of her bum online

Natalia Garibott, 26, from Miami, can even rack up £4,000 for a single post and gets hundreds of marriage proposals each day.

Thanks to the numerous shots of her perfectly gym-honed body, Natalia now has an Instagram following of 1.3million and said her family are her biggest fans.

The Brazilian beauty said: “My family is extremely proud, although sometimes we fuss over the type of photos I post.”

Natalia, who is currently single, gets countless messages from admirers every week and is regularly recognised in the street.

Although she does get the odd inappropriate photo or message, she said she blocks all inappropriate accounts and doesn’t write back as it “feeds the fire.”

She started making money on Instagram two years ago and said: “I love how I inspire both men and women to go to the gym every day and how I motivate them to hustle and make money.”

There is more than meets the eye to the social media star, who has a degree from the University of Miami in Business Law and Entrepreneurship and previously worked in real estate and property management.

She revealed the secret to the perfect Instagram post is to focus on “perfect lighting, caption and relatability”.

And her advice to those aspiring to follow in her footsteps is to “always stay true to who you are and what you are good at.”

She added: “Some people think they need to post a certain photo for likes, but everyone's image is different.

“What works for one person might not work for the other.”

The model, who also makes more than £319,468 a year from stocks, real estate and her tanning oil line, said of being an influencer: “It isn't really about working hard, it is about working smart.

“Catching onto new brands and making long term collaboration to bring in fixed income is really important.

“It is definitely timely, you have to put in a lot of time and work on Instagram in order to continue to grow and keep your engagement high.”
    Last edited by TheWeeknd4Ever; 07-16-2019, 08:40 PM.

marriage proposals?? man there are some sad people in this world

Comment

Yeah....

That's worth $300k

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Yeah....

That's worth $300k
        why???????????

Comment

People wonder why females are not worth anything anymore..because they can just get naked and have people ready to pay...buy pay for what?? they fart piss , bleed and stink just like you..why make them rich by just sitting on their ass?

Comment

She is hot but I wouldn't sweat her. Booty probably hella fake and rubbery

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
              Got damn!!!!

But yea fair play to her. I wish I had a p#ssy sometimes for the easy money I could make off of it. Plenty of girls locking down big bank doing basic sh^t cuz they got nice t^tties or an ass these days. Its a lil mfing nuts, but ya gotta respect the hustle.

Girl I f#ck with sometimes started a dirty snapchat. I don't ask her how much money she's making off of it, but I know she's buying nicer sh^t these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Got damn!!!!

But yea fair play to her. I wish I had a p#ssy sometimes for the easy money I could make off of it. Plenty of girls locking down big bank doing basic sh^t cuz they got nice t^tties or an ass these days. Its a lil mfing nuts, but ya gotta respect the hustle.

Girl I f#ck with sometimes started a dirty snapchat. I don't ask her how much money she's making off of it, but I know she's buying nicer sh^t these days.
                She got a fat monkey tho. You can see it on the left side of Brasil. Still wouldn't sweat her. You ignore woman like that and they will cum to u

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  People wonder why females are not worth anything anymore..because they can just get naked and have people ready to pay...buy pay for what?? they fart piss , bleed and stink just like you..why make them rich by just sitting on their ass?
                  If you getting p#ssy yea. But there are a lot of mfers out there stroking their day away. These girls are damn near like girlfriends to those types.

When I used to play online poker all day I used to casually watch cam girls (some do private sh^t, but a lot do public shows for tips so you never gotta pay if you don't wanna) & you should see how the dudes act in there to these girls who they've never seen or touched irl. Sh^t is nuts, but for a lot of dudes they live to give these girls money just for showing their coochie & talking to them all sweet n sh^t. Its more of a mutual thing then you'd think it is. Girls get money, guys get someone who acts like they like them & shoves a dildo up her snatch for them & thats enough for a lot of those dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    why???????????
                    What r u a commie?

Let the biatch make her money.

Comment

Working...
                    X