Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does MCC excuse Charlo for ducking Andrade but not GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
    I have 1/1000th as many posts as you. I avoid your propaganda topics and once in a while I might quote you so I can mock you. I guess j.razor must be the poster of the year because I mock that fool more often.
    You can mock all you want but you the one here always taking L's & the only thing you get right is the pretty girls on your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      It’s way more logical for GGG to avoid Andrade. GGG is already a huge name, he’s already had two controversial fights with Canelo Alvarez and his network is pushing for a third fight.

There isn’t anyone alive who would advise GGG to fight Andrade.

Charlo, on the other hand, is completely unknown and would benefit greatly from a unification fight with Andrade if he won. He was offered a career high payday and turned it down. Heck, he was offered an even bigger payday to fight Canelo Alvarez, the guy who’s the entire reason GGG won’t fight Andrade, and Charlo turned it down.

Where’s MCC’s thread questioning what Charlo is doing with his career? I haven’t seen him question Charlo’s decisions at all. Meanwhile, he’s willing to question GGG who regularly fights way better competition than Charlo has ever fought.

Disgusting.
      Why you here protecting pvssy-g?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        It’s way more logical for GGG to avoid Andrade. GGG is already a huge name, he’s already had two controversial fights with Canelo Alvarez and his network is pushing for a third fight.

There isn’t anyone alive who would advise GGG to fight Andrade.

Charlo, on the other hand, is completely unknown and would benefit greatly from a unification fight with Andrade if he won. He was offered a career high payday and turned it down. Heck, he was offered an even bigger payday to fight Canelo Alvarez, the guy who’s the entire reason GGG won’t fight Andrade, and Charlo turned it down.

Where’s MCC’s thread questioning what Charlo is doing with his career? I haven’t seen him question Charlo’s decisions at all. Meanwhile, he’s willing to question GGG who regularly fights way better competition than Charlo has ever fought.

Disgusting.
        Cobra doesn't question Charlo but questions GGG. You don't question GGG but question Charlo. How is it any different?

You justify GGG not doing it, he justifies Charlo not doing it.

If he is disgusting, how are you any less disgusting?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Because he is a shill that wishes to be a paid shill. Free tickets to fights, exclusive interviews for his youtube channel, etc.
          Shilling only works & gets you paid when you do it for bob arum/espn or eddie hearn/dazn. Liars have to pay people to lie for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            My username is going in the rafters like Kobe's when I retire from this forum
            Great, we'll all chip in for your helicopter ride to the ceremony.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Cobra doesn't question Charlo but questions GGG. You don't question GGG but question Charlo. How is it any different?

You justify GGG not doing it, he justifies Charlo not doing it.

If he is disgusting, how are you any less disgusting?
              Difference is that Boo Boo already ducked his brother & Boo Boo also ducked D-Chencko so we see a pattern here....I bet that if Jermall was at the table for that "7 million" then Boo Boo would be like, "So where's my money?" Then the pattern would be another duck?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Great, we'll all chip in for your helicopter ride to the ceremony.
                Its not even a joke

Peace to Kobe & Gigi

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  My username is going in the rafters like Kobe's when I retire from this forum
                  LOL. You ain't Kobe, they don't love you like that. (Draymond Green voice).

This was fucking hilarious Cobra.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Its not even a joke

Peace to Kobe & Gigi
                    STFU you troll!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      You can mock all you want but you the one here always taking L's & the only thing you get right is the pretty girls on your avatar
                      If I'm taking the L's how come you always go into hiding when you get owned? There's a few dozen threads where you just never replied or threw out some ad hominem response to deflect after I schooled you on Charlo, PBC, etc. But congrats though, Motorcity Dummy thinks you're poster of the year.

Comment

Working...
                      X