Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hahahaha when petting a husky goes wrong!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Ikigai is that same dude who made that thread a few years ago like:

"Hey guys, i'm posting this thread from an alt, it's me (mentions username of actual account he's trying to hide), i'm posting from this account because my girl knows the name of my original account"

I'm arguing with this dumbass?

Good god, I feel stupid now
    Because boxingfan91 linked my threads to my girl on facebook, which is one of the reasons we broke up.. after I gave him my facebook because he challenged me to meet up and fight. I was talking about ****ing other girls and she got a message from an anonymous profile saying "hey look what your man is up to" with links to my threads.

The fact that we're talking about dogs,and I'm an experienced dog owner and you've proven without doubt you don't know what you're talking about or if you've even owned a husky or any other dog and you have to dig up other shlt just solidifies how everything I'm saying is right lol
    Last edited by llll; 01-27-2020, 12:54 AM.

Comment

I mean I don't even have to prove i'm right, which makes this even funnier to me.

Because any husky owner here or anyone who's experienced with dogs already knows you're full of shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        Because boxingfan91 linked my threads to my girl on facebook, which is one of the reasons we broke up.. after I gave him my facebook because he challenged me to meet up and fight. I was talking about ****ing other girls and she got a message from an anonymous profile saying "hey look what your man is up to" with links to my threads.

The fact that we're talking about dogs,and I'm an experienced dog owner and you've proven without doubt you don't know what you're talking about or if you've even owned a husky or any other dog just solidifies how everything I'm saying is right lol

boxingfan91 you're the man for that.

Oh man stfu with your "The fact". What facts? I own two Huskies you idiot. You admitted to never owning a Husky. How the hell do you know how hard is it to raise one?

And you're on the internet asking to meet up posters to fight? You're beyond pathetic. Everything bad that happens to you, you got it coming because you're so full of yourself dude.

Do you want to come to my workplace and fight me too? There are inmates there who are doing life and would love to spank that ass, i'm sure you wouldn't mind, you would just look back angrily

Dude i'm gonna have a good time discussing all your ***** talking with my coworkers who own Huskies. I think what's going to get them is that you've never owned a Husky. What a damn goofy ass motherfcker.

Comment

I'm not even taking this argument seriously because anybody who's experienced with dogs or huskies can already see how the only thing you've been doing in this thread is showing how little you know about dogs lol straight from the start.

When i'm taking an argument seriously you'll know it.

I'm just laughing at you. Pretending that huskies are some mythical breed that only blg dlcked alphas can touch. Go choke on a dlck dumbas$

Comment

You are so goofy dude, always have been. If you go around saying the things you say here in person, I can't imagine anybody in the world takes you seriously.

Comment

What a moron.. arguing so hard from every angle when he's been so clearly full of shlt from the jump.

Comment

I have never seen anyone so affected from being exposed for talking out of his ass lol

What other issues do you wanna dig up?

"I don't know shlt about huskies but I remember you got beat up in high school"

What the ****?

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                  What a moron.. arguing so hard from every angle when he's been so clearly full of shlt from the jump.
                  Jesus.

You ADMITTED to NEVER owning a Husky.

/Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Jesus.

You ADMITTED to NEVER owning a Husky.

/Thread.
                    Because huskies are for women.

Why would I own a gay dog?

I only target dogs with high drive.

Comment

ikigay: One of the easiest degrees to obtain is Physics.

Also ikigay: Oh btw, I never took a Physics course.

Person who took Physics courses: Physics is pretty tough man.

ikigay: Lol how? Explain. Physics is easy as hell. I can be a Physics professor at Harvard if I wanted to. But never took a Physics course though.

Comment

Working...
                      X