Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here into precious metals/bullion? (physical stackers)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    I know. Most bullion coins have high mintages (proof and special sets don't count).

As you said with most commodities, prices fluctuate. The more ''precious'' the metal, the higher the investment and hopefully higher return (in the long run).

Money managers swear having precious metals in one's portfolio is a wise move.
    beauty in the eye of the beholder... somethings cannot be bought.. with printed paper.. somethings anything worth having has no value..... my wife..... my heart. says.. papa.. you jews are crazy.. but i know you love me.... i think the best fake funny money is from peru, and iran... you can buy it for 2 to five points of face value.....

i really do know what i am talking about.. i lived that life...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      beauty in the eye of the beholder... somethings cannot be bought.. with printed paper.. somethings anything worth having has no value..... my wife..... my heart. says.. papa.. you jews are crazy.. but i know you love me.... i think the best fake funny money is from peru, and iran... you can buy it for 2 to five points of face value.....

i really do know what i am talking about.. i lived that life...
      True

I can't see spending $100 bucks on a Van Gogh painting if I'm out to buy something beautiful. But that's me. Some people (collectors) will say they are beautiful.

It's strange how precious metals won't command the price paint on a canvas will. Paint, $50. The canvas, $20. Brushes and shlt, $200. Turning $300+ into millions

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        True

I can't see spending $100 bucks on a Van Gogh painting if I'm out to buy something beautiful. But that's me. Some people (collectors) will say they are beautiful.

It's strange how precious metals won't command the price paint on a canvas will. Paint, $50. The canvas, $20. Brushes and shlt, $200. Turning $300+ into millions
        Jean-Michel Basquiat... he like whoere whore all hall.. made money.. off of afficionados...

me.. i donated money for a jew art exhibition and i asked them to not put my name of it..... it was crap art.. but what do i know... there are some movies of jews trying to reclaim art...

i see talent.. artistic stuff.. graphitty. water colours.. sumie.. metal. and pottery...

i watch japanese guys, tie rebar, and pour concrete.... then they polish it.. the devil is in the details...

my jew uncle, he makes watches.. in israel,.. maybe makes 10 per year... he has tools.. and skills.. wow....

i am a blunt force guy... i was not gifted with a mind or heart like that..

me... dumb different..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Jean-Michel Basquiat... he like whoere whore all hall.. made money.. off of afficionados...

me.. i donated money for a jew art exhibition and i asked them to not put my name of it..... it was crap art.. but what do i know... there are some movies of jews trying to reclaim art...

i see talent.. artistic stuff.. graphitty. water colours.. sumie.. metal. and pottery...

i watch japanese guys, tie rebar, and pour concrete.... then they polish it.. the devil is in the details...

my jew uncle, he makes watches.. in israel,.. maybe makes 10 per year... he has tools.. and skills.. wow....

i am a blunt force guy... i was not gifted with a mind or heart like that..

me... dumb different..
          Art is so subjective

This guy and his $9k paintings

Comment

The USA is in massive debt, in full quantitative easing (although they won't call it as such) to keep the stocks high...low workforce participation rate, global unease with the rise of Russia and especially China etc. I think silver, historically speaking, is undervalued. Lots of the big nations are stocking up on gold, and where gold goes silver follows (to an extent).

Coins are nice to own, especially if you use private forums and trade/sell with other stackers.

I'd rather have precious metals and never have to use them than to need them and not have any. I don't waste money on television and all the normal nonsense, I just eat healthy and live comfortably and like stacking/collecting new coins I don't have. What I don't use I will pass on to my descendants, plus I find it's a healthy way to put some money away and practice saving/moneyary responsibility.

Of course you should always be investing in stocks and cryptos, lots of money to be made.

Comment

I enjoy watersports being pissed on by post op transexuals that to me is worth more than any precious metals.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                I enjoy watersports being pissed on by post op transexuals that to me is worth more than any precious metals.
                I'd piss on you for free

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                  I find a dark sense of humour in imagining that somewhere, some place, a few years ago a Venezuelan said exactly this on an internet forum.

Or a Jew before WWII

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
                    I'd piss on you for free
                    I would cherish that experience shontae.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
                      I find a dark sense of humour in imagining that somewhere, some place, a few years ago a Venezuelan said exactly this on an internet forum.

Or a Jew before WWII
                      I have found a way to resonate with people in a different space/time that may have happened. Its a refined scenario. Not to everyone's taste but certainly mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X