Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Golovkin, Loeffler Rejected Me, They Wanted Rolls Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
    STRAWMAN

it's like a strawman within a strawman.....

its actually kinda lame tbh ��
    Here I’ll help you out.. don’t give up!

The current topic is Andrade saying GGG didn’t want to fight him..

Someone rhetorically asks, “Did DAZN force GGG to Vanes...”

Which you know GGG could’ve fought Devren to KEEP his IBF...instead he chose to fight a “cheater” as you state..

You strawed yourself accidentally. Just trying to help you out. You shouldn’t bring up PEDS in boxing when there’s automatic inconsistency since he’s already WBC-CBP. unless of course industry needs staggering news that in 3 weeks to the fight there’s random testing.. lol

So...lost? I’d say lack of comprehension vs “strawman”

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Here I’ll help you out.. don’t give up!

The current topic is Andrade saying GGG didn’t want to fight him..

Someone rhetorically asks, “Did DAZN force GGG to Vanes...”

Which you know GGG could’ve fought Devren to KEEP his IBF...instead he chose to fight a “cheater” as you state..

You strawed yourself accidentally. Just trying to help you out. You should’ve bring up PEDS in boxing when there’s automatic inconsistency since he’s already WBC-CBP. unless of course industry needs staggering news that in 3 weeks to the fight there’s random testing.. lol

So...lost? I’d say lack of comprehension vs “strawman”
      STRAWMAN

why do you keep trying this??
      its just getting embarassing now kid......

��������������������������

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
        STRAWMAN

why do you keep trying this??
        its just getting embarassing now kid......

��������������������������
        You bumping the thread is by design. I like it. Thread title supersedes our debate about GGG enrolling in VaDA 3 weeks before his fight. If it makes you feel any better, Rolls did it too! lol

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          It's true Canelo doesn't need GGG but he should rematch him right away because it's the right thing to do. He should have fought him instead of Jacobs who GGG already beat. If he doesn't fight him next history will remember he ducked the rematch. Canelo had no belt when GGG gave him two chances at his belts. Canelo won a hometown debatable split decision. GGG should get an immediate rematch without doing a damn thing. What did Canelo do to get the two shots at GGG's belt. Just because Canelo is the giant A side doesn't mean he has to be an ass hole about it.
          If he fights anybody but GGG next I hope he loses and gains some humility. I think Kovalev and Callum Smith will both beat him.
          Canelo is chasing the belts, he fought Jacobs because he had the IBF belt. All GGG has to do is beat Andrade and he can get his redemption match. Should be easy to do if he's as good as we think he is, right?

I do think Callum Smith is a very difficult fight for Canelo, he will go in as the underdog imo. I wouldn't be surprised if he chooses him for his next fight. He's chasing greatness.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Golovkin, Loeffler Rejected Me, They Wanted Rolls Fight

WBO middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade has lashed out in the wake of last night's return by former unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin, who knocked out Steve Rolls in a devastating fourth-round victory.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

- -Androgynous ever beat a top ten fighter?

Maybe a short notice split with vanes whom GGG KOed post haste.

Now he fights a polish fighter knocked out by Rosado save ref interference?

Are you boys men or mice?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                WBO middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade has lashed out in the wake of last night's return by former unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin, who knocked out Steve Rolls in a devastating fourth-round victory.

[Click Here To Read More]
                lol, at bigpoppa giving ggg stans hell... green k incoming for you bigpoppa...

Comment

Didn't say never. Just said not on the first fight. Seeing Canelo fought Fielding on his first DAZN card...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Who did crybaby Andrade ever beat at 160 who was any good. Even his next fight is with a guy who lost to Jacobs and was almost KOed last fight by an average fighter GGG KOed so easily.
                    If Andrade is such garbage, why did ggg CHOSE to fight Rolls instead?

Comment

I don’t care about, nor do I keep up with the ABC belts and who has them. So I just saw that Boo-Boo is the WBO MW trinket holder. I’m an old skool fan and basically quite caring about title belts around the late nineties. So some of you new fans are gonna have to explain this to me. Back in the day, if a fighter held the WBC, WBA, and IBF belts, he was considered undisputed champ. Now, they need the WBC, WBA, IBF, and WBO to be considered undisputed. When exactly did the WBO belt become relevant and WTH made it relevant? The way I remember the WBO belt was guys like Tommy Morrison and Henry Akinwande having it. And pretty much nobody recognizing them as legitimate world champions.

Comment

Working...
                      X