Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do all these PBC fanboys who said Arum blocked the fight say now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do all these PBC fanboys who said Arum blocked the fight say now?

Coppinger and Wilder himself say the fight is done for early next year. “Arum was blocking the fight doe” said PBC fanboys.

If Wilder convincingly beats Ortiz in Sept and Fury gets two dominate wins one US soil how much bigger is Wilder-Fury 2 after the fight was “built up” more like Arum wanted?

Wilder destroying Breazeale and possibly Ortiz should plus Tyson fighting here and making the rounds on US television should make the fight a lot bigger.

How many buys do you predict?

At the end of the day, it's probably best the fight got delayed by a year. Wilder got a chance to bounce back against Breazeale, and he did in a big way. Now he gets another fight in against Ortiz, who is a top boxer like Fury.

Fury on the other hand gets a chance to get two more fights under his belt to sharpen his skills and get closer to that 245 lb. weight that he belongs at.

Should be a great heavyweight fight to kick off the new decade.

Comment

Huh? What does the fight happening in early 2020 have to do with why it was scrapped in May? If you go back, Arum even said his plan is for Fury to fight twice in the states before fighting Wilder in early 2020. Literally nothing changed from what he originally said. It is a fact that Fury backed out of the rematch that was all but agreed. Everything has gone according to Arum's original plan.

Comment

Didn’t fury say the fight isn’t signed?

Comment

Uncle Al making the best fights happen point blank...... Stop with the trolling please

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Huh? What does the fight happening in early 2020 have to do with why it was scrapped in May? If you go back, Arum even said his plan is for Fury to fight twice in the states before fighting Wilder in early 2020. Literally nothing changed from what he originally said. It is a fact that Fury backed out of the rematch that was all but agreed. Everything has gone according to Arum's original plan.
            /End thread

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Huh? Pbc fanboys said the fight wouldn’t happen at all and arum was lying and blocked the fight.

Keep reading my post. I also asked how much bigger will the fight be now bet it’s delayed a little less than a year and that wilder and fury still both have two more fights each to build their profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
                Uncle Al making the best fights happen point blank...... Stop with the trolling please
                Right! Errol Spence ve Mikey Garcia was badass bro! So was Pac vs broner. Way better than Canelo vs GGG

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  Huh? Pbc fanboys said the fight wouldn’t happen at all and arum was lying and blocked the fight.

Keep reading my post. I also asked how much bigger will the fight be now bet it’s delayed a little less than a year and that wilder and fury still both have two more fights each to build their profile.
                  Wouldn't ever happen? Your thread title is saying "PBC fanboys who said Arum blocked the fight say now?" I mean he DID block the fight in May. Are you disputing that? Was the fight not set to happen until he signed Fury to a deal and had other plans for him? I don't know how many people said the fight would never happen but Arum or Fury or both were the main culprit for the fight not taking place in May of 2019.

How much bigger will it be? I don't know, I said 750k-1M all along when the rematch was looking like it was to be set.

I don't think Fury fighting the likes of Schwartz on ESPN+ is going to make the fight any bigger though. Fury is a super boring fighter who doesn't bring always bring his best against weaker competition. TR better put him in with someone who will come to fight for his next fight and someone he can get a stoppage against.

I can't say the fight is any bigger than my original prediction of 750k-1M. I'll stick with that for now.

Comment

I will believe the fight is happening when it is signed and I don't think the fight will be any bigger in 2020 than it would have been in 2019. Wilder beat a huge underdog by 1st round KO and will most likely beat old Ortiz again. Fury will beat two cherry picks. How does that make the Wilder vs Fury rematch any bigger?

Comment

Working...
                    X