No announcement yet.

Fight Night Roster 4 Roster confirmed and unconfirmed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Roster 4 Roster confirmed and unconfirmed

So far the only fighters I know that are in the game are the confirmed ones and the ones that have not yet been unconfirmed, but are most likely in the game due to hints and interviews. Will update when more info is given about the roster of Fight Night Round 4. Looks like the release date is June 30 .
    PS someone hook me up with green K. Ive been stuck on 3 for awhile. Thanks for whoever hooked me up with green k. I was getting tired of the number 3. )

Pre order your copy to get early access to the demo they will have from your local gamestop . The Demo will feature Pac Man vs HattonWill be available Mid May to everybody.

New info. There is supposed to be over 45 fighters in the game!
    New info, Teddy Atlus and Joe Tessoiree( I butchered his name LOL ) whatever the guy from Espn fights.
    New Info, it looks like you will be able to have alternate trunks for certain fighters. Lennox has a red trunks and white trunks. Same with Joe Frazier ( blue and a gray trunks ).
    NEW FEATURE. Gamerface.

Here the Playstation Mag Full Roster.
    [IMG][/IMG]

The Weight Class I'm putting them to how EA might have them or has them at.

Heavyweight
    Tommy Morrison
    Mohammed Ali
    Lennox Lewis
    Mike Tyson
    George Foreman
    Joe Fraizer
    Eddie Chambers
    James Toney

Light Heavyweight
    Roy Jones Jr
    Jermain Taylor
    Joe Calzaghe
    Tomasz Adamek ( confirmed by the producer, but not on the list ) Probably downloadable content
    Bernard Hopkins (confirmed by himself ) Weird that hes not in the PSM magazine list. Probably downloadable content as well.
    Anthony Mundine
    Amin Asikainen

Middleweight

Sergio Mora
    Sugar Ray Robinson
    Cory Spinks
    Kelly Pavlik
    Jake Lamotta
    Carlos Monzon
    Arthur Abraham
    Ray Leonard
    Thomas Hearns
    Marvin Hagler
    Winky Wright

Welterweight

Ricky Hatton
    Sugar Shane Mosley ( was with Mora at Ea Event at Fight Night Round 4 )
    Manny Pacqauio
    Kermit Cintron
    Paulie Malignaggi
    Vivian Harris
    Miguel Cotto
    E. Augustus

Lightweight

Pernell Sweet Pea Whitaker
    Aturo Gatti
    Nate Campbell
    Roberto Duran
    Vinny Paz

FeatherWeight
    Yuriorkis Gamboa
    Erik Morales
    Marco Antonio Barrera
    Billy Dib
    Diego Corrales

Fly Weight now Confirmed
    Jorge Arce
    Nonito Donaire
    Fernando Montiel

Unconfirmed ( gathered from hints and different sources )[/B]
    JCC
    Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero ( hes in, but I don't know what weight class to put him in.
    Victor Ortiz
    Joe Calzaghe

Take that Ali you bum. j/k

Last edited by NoFear24; 05-11-2009, 05:15 PM.

They are not gonna leave out Manny Pacman, nor Miguel Cotto this time, why the hell Cotto wasn't in part 3, I dunno why.

How you know that
    Tommy Morrison
    and Foreman

are in the game?
    Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 02-24-2009, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
      They are not gonna leave out Manny Pacman, nor Miguel Cotto this time, why the hell Cotto wasn't in part 3, I dunno why.

How you know that
      Tommy Morrison
      and Foreman

are in the game?
      They had an Article how the they said Tommy Morrison was busy with stuff and one of them was his appearance in the up comming Fight Night Round 4.

As for George Foreman. When they interviewed one of the Line producers and ask the question will movement be a factor in the game? He answered yes and basically said if you have a fighter like Roy and Ali, you will see that in their movement, and if you have slower plodding like fighters like a George Foreman you will notice that in their locomotion.

Also Community day hands on impressions so far

Fight Night 4 Community Day, First Look! from easports on Vimeo.
      Last edited by NoFear24; 02-24-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoFear24 View Post
        So far the only fighters I know that are in the game are the confirmed ones and the ones that have not yet been confirmed, but are in the game. Will update when more info is given about the roster of Fight Night Round 4

Ali
        Tyson
        Tommy Morrison
        George Foreman
        Lennox Lewis
        Winky Wright
        Roy Jones JR
        Sergio Mora
        Emanuel Augustus
        Sugar Ray Leanord
        Jermain Taylor
        Joe Frazier
        Floyd Mayweather JR
        Sugar Shane Mosley
        No disrespect to the fighters highlighted, but why are they on the list? I know it's not official, but they don't warrant a chance to be in the game, whereas Cotto, Pac, Hatton, Calzaghe, plus maybe a few lighterweight fighters (Vazquez, Marquez brothers etc..) do.

Can't wait until the official list is unveiled!

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
          No disrespect to the fighters highlighted, but why are they on the list? I know it's not official, but they don't warrant a chance to be in the game, whereas Cotto, Pac, Hatton, Calzaghe, plus maybe a few lighterweight fighters (Vazquez, Marquez brothers etc..) do.

Can't wait until the official list is unveiled!
          Those 3 highlighted are already confirmed fighters and in the up coming weeks they will probably start to unveil the roster bit by bit. Pac is most likely in it again but I don't about those other guys you listed yet.
          Sometime next week we finally get some more gameplay video instead of the dark ugly version that they have on youtube.

Comment

question, is, if their gonna fix the fighters stats is Augustus gonna be as good a fighter as Miguel Cotto? And if they took out, one hit KOs. shouldnt be looking for more ways to KO, but more ways to go the distance. Another thing, are their even current Heaveyweights in this game? How meny slots for each divsion...
            Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 02-25-2009, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Sergio Mora surely belongs in the game, he became the first boxer from the contender series to become World Champion.

Vernon Forrest DOESN'T belong there, he hasn't been that impressive, the same goes for Winky Wright, he has been inactive in 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by Flames Of War View Post
                Sergio Mora surely belongs in the game, he became the first boxer from the contender series to become World Champion.

Vernon Forrest DOESN'T belong there, he hasn't been that impressive, the same goes for Winky Wright, he has been inactive in 1 year.
                2 years.............

Comment

if you ask me that's a ****ty list.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    2 years.............
                    He was out in 2008 completely, which means 1 year.

this year is when he comes back

Comment

Working...
                    X