Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley says he didn't fight Spence because Top Rank doesn't do business with Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
    Brah, you gotta admit this thread is not about blaming both sides, it's about blaming ONLY the other side. Huge difference.
    I think most of the blame has been on one side and this thread was used to show the hypocrisy of Tim Bradley for blaming Spence when he himself admits that Top Rank isn't doing business with Haymon. Heck Terence Crawford himself has said Spence isn't avoiding him.

Can we not act like we don't know why Bradley is saying these things? He and TC are in the exact same position, I wouldn't be surprised if Bradley advised and got Crawford to sign that last extension with TR. The difference now is that TC doesn't have a Pacquiao to fight like Tim did. As a matter of fact I remember an interview where Bradley said he didn't care if he even fought Mayweather. What kind of fighter doesn't want to fight one of the best of their generation? He was content making millions for Pacquaio rematches

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Lie to myself?

Top Rank doesn't work with Haymon according to a long time Top Rank employee. Spence will take the easier route to getting fights made while Bud takes the easier fights
      But but Spence is saying, "Bob Arum is desperate," brah, in response to Bob saying, "Haymon is a cancer."

Comment

I remember everybody saying Haymon doesn't do business with Golden Boy then the evidence came out during the trial and Golden Boy had never sent Haymon an offer to do a fight. Golden Boy wouldn't respond to Porter's effort to make a fight with Canelo. And when Ortiz asked for a fight against Wilder, Golden Boy said they don't deal with those people.

You always have the media version and then the truth.

But Bob will work with Haymon when it's too his benefit like Rivas and Collazo.

Comment

Bradley is full of sht bragging oop Rank has never onceput an offer on the table for Spence to fight Crawfordn himself and talking so fast with a bunch of double talk. Top Rank has never put an offer on the table for Spence to fight Crawford. Spence is just a boxer not a promoter. He can't make the fight. Dumb ass Bradley just said Top Rank does no business wit Haymon so how is Spence supposed to fight Crawford? Meanwhile Spence fights champions and Crawford fights guys like Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Bradley is full of sht bragging oop Rank has never onceput an offer on the table for Spence to fight Crawfordn himself and talking so fast with a bunch of double talk. Top Rank has never put an offer on the table for Spence to fight Crawford. Spence is just a boxer not a promoter. He can't make the fight. Dumb ass Bradley just said Top Rank does no business wit Haymon so how is Spence supposed to fight Crawford? Meanwhile Spence fights champions and Crawford fights guys like Khan.
            He's making no sense whatsoever in this video

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
              But but Spence is saying, "Bob Arum is desperate," brah, in response to Bob saying, "Haymon is a cancer."

Arum is desperate. He's losing a lot of money on Crawford's fights. He knows Spence is the big money fight for Crawford. Until then he'll pay his B-sides to fight Crawford so he won't lose as much

Comment

Tell that to May-Pac...

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
                  Tell that to May-Pac...
                  When all other options were exhausted. Bradley-Pac III, Rios-Pac I China, Algieri-Pac.

Comment

Arum should send Crawford over like he sent Ramirez over for one fight

Comment

Yeah, that made no sense at all. Then said Crawford is only saying Spence isn't ducking him because he is a businessman? WTF?

But his call to make Spence vs Crawford is perfectly fine. As he said, that is the fight that fans want the most and it is the best fight to make. No one would disagree with that. And we will get that fight in 2020.

Comment

Working...
                      X