Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BETS IN: if Thurman doesn't get injured, he outboxes Manny worse than Floyd did.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BETS IN: if Thurman doesn't get injured, he outboxes Manny worse than Floyd did.

Yeah I know, no VADA. It doesn't matter.

Manny himself admitted he doesn't like guys that 'move outside'. Which Thurman is an expert at.

Thurman's weakness is a sustained body assault, something Manny doesn't do. He's a headhunter, always has been. Occasional body jabs aren't going to cut it.

I'm not going to call a winner specifically because I know the judges will favor Manny's aggression - so a controversial draw is likely. I'm just saying, I see Manny getting flummoxed and outboxed, frustrated with yet another post fight complaining that his opponent didn't stand still.

If you have a house, hit me up. I’d gladly bet you homes. Manny by 9th round KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
      If you have a house, hit me up. I’d gladly bet you homes. Manny by 9th round KO.
      ]

He might win but he definitely aint knocking him out. He only has one KO in 10 years! Thats was against a shot mattyesse. So if you wanna bet manny by KO I will absolutely take that bet...

Comment

I think at this point Thurman probably does win but are we supposed to pretend that Thurman has superior boxing skills?

Comment

It's not unlikely thurman will win. He's a young lion..He's nowhere near as great as Pac and won't go onto have a resome as great as pac. But in a one off fight he can win.
          Favoured to win in fact I bekieve

Comment

Thurman has Bradley level boxing skills. Calm down with the ****. And Bradley was very good at his prime, so taking nothing away from him. But he’s not gonna give Manny anything different for what he’s already seen being in his 20 year plus career.

Comment

manny outboxes Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
                Thurman has Bradley level boxing skills.
                The same Bradley that holds a decision win over Manny and almost beat him in the rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  The same Bradley that holds a decision win over Manny and almost beat him in the rematch?
                  His win was a bloody robbery lad everyone including Tim knows it

Arum tried to make Tim his new cash cow and it backfired when people protested and hated the decision

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    so you admit the only way thurman can win is by robbery? lol. where's the confidence at bruh??? "almost"... lol

Comment

Working...
                    X