No announcement yet.

anyone notice a pattern with wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    lennox, fury, parker, froch , khan along with many others "hearn is blocking aj/wilder...hes the reason it isn't happening"

fury="wilder is a fighting man...AJ is not"

jillian whyte "fury is no fighting man he avoided wilder rematch to fight Schwarz"

how come it seems wilder is never being called a ducker or a coward by anyone cept AJs internet fanbase??!?!?!?! how come never by actual fighters or people who matter in the sport? why it always just internet forum posters who despise him?

last year and half

bronze bomber
    -fought Ortiz who is a top 4-5 guy and was considered dangerous until beaten by wilder
    -tried to fight AJ and agreed several times while hearn rebuffed them and was blamed by virtually everyone for stalling fight
    -goes for fury...tough fight
    -immediately wants to rematch fury but Tyson didn't want it then and its universally accepted that fury is the reason its not going down
    -in lieu of that fight he made a wbc defense and delivered highlight reel ko in under 3 minutes

AJ
    -beat joe parker...who kinda stinks
    -beat povetkin...as much of a former cheat and as old as anyone
    -jarrell miller...ooops yeah that guy is a mess...now replacing him with a guy they claim is actually better and more dangerous than the guy they handpicked

but the UK fgts and poors want to be able to pay 10-20 bucks for a fight that can easily command 80....because they are poor and think fighters should leave money on the table for them as if the fighters give a frig about you

"omg wilders fans are so stupid they want to pay 80 bucks for a fight instead of 10"....no...were actually much more reasonable than you and realize that the fighters would be leaving money on the table this way and they don't want to do that to appease a bunch of dumb, broke, slobs.....you and your meager bank account don't matter to wilder.......oh great its 10 bucks? so you and five friends gonna get together and circle jerk each other for 2 bucks apiece?!?!? lol....I don't think so

its only a matter of time...AJ has watched Ortiz get battered(remember before the fight was actually signed you all said wilder was shook of Ortiz and he was dangerous...only to change your tune once it was signed and then again when it was over "oh Ortiz is trash I always thought he was)....AJ watched fury miraculously pull himself up from near death....Anthony "I wanna be able to say I took breazeale out before wilder did" Joshua watched wilder savagely end breazeales career less than 3 minutes into a bout

AJ is cooked...hes already mentally cooked...once wilder they start doing pressers and faceoffs it will be game over for him before a punch is even thrown....
    I’ve never seen two worse fighters (than Joshua and Wilder) get so much attention. It’s a sad indictment of where boxing, especially heavyweight boxing is right now IMO.

You have to admit for all your finger pointing, you clearly have biases and agendas too, right? I mean you made Ortiz out to be a beast in this post and didn’t talk about his age or PED usage but did with Povetkin. I think Povetkin is slightly younger, both pissed dirty and Povetkin is more proven, has the better resume and career. Wilder was life and death and after getting an extra minutes recovery pulled it out when the old (average) man gassed. It’s a whatever win much like Joshua-Povetkin.

I’ll be honest I can’t stand ether fan base they have made this forum even worse. They are the worst the sport has seen since Mayweather and Pacquaio and neither fighter is all that good. Wilder got schooled by a so-so fighter in Fury off of a 3 layoff and shedding 150 lbs overnight for crying out loud and no amount of bias or spinning can change the fact the vast majority knew that was a terrible decision. Fury’s acting job at the end is all Wilder fanboys are clinging too even they know their guy lost that one.

Wilder fanboys were going nuts about how the fights needs to happen now, he’s being ducked etc; but now Wilder admits that he’s the one holding up the fight currently and y’all are spinning that around and venting at what other posters are saying.

The neutrals have spoken and know Wilder’s game.

Comment

Wilder did 800k views and you’re seriously going to sit here and tell me they’re leaving money on the table? Aj is unknown remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        lennox, fury, parker, froch , khan along with many others "hearn is blocking aj/wilder...hes the reason it isn't happening"

fury="wilder is a fighting man...AJ is not"

jillian whyte "fury is no fighting man he avoided wilder rematch to fight Schwarz"

how come it seems wilder is never being called a ducker or a coward by anyone cept AJs internet fanbase??!?!?!?! how come never by actual fighters or people who matter in the sport? why it always just internet forum posters who despise him?

last year and half

bronze bomber
        -fought Ortiz who is a top 4-5 guy and was considered dangerous until beaten by wilder
        -tried to fight AJ and agreed several times while hearn rebuffed them and was blamed by virtually everyone for stalling fight
        -goes for fury...tough fight
        -immediately wants to rematch fury but Tyson didn't want it then and its universally accepted that fury is the reason its not going down
        -in lieu of that fight he made a wbc defense and delivered highlight reel ko in under 3 minutes

AJ
        -beat joe parker...who kinda stinks
        -beat povetkin...as much of a former cheat and as old as anyone
        -jarrell miller...ooops yeah that guy is a mess...now replacing him with a guy they claim is actually better and more dangerous than the guy they handpicked

but the UK fgts and poors want to be able to pay 10-20 bucks for a fight that can easily command 80....because they are poor and think fighters should leave money on the table for them as if the fighters give a frig about you

"omg wilders fans are so stupid they want to pay 80 bucks for a fight instead of 10"....no...were actually much more reasonable than you and realize that the fighters would be leaving money on the table this way and they don't want to do that to appease a bunch of dumb, broke, slobs.....you and your meager bank account don't matter to wilder.......oh great its 10 bucks? so you and five friends gonna get together and circle jerk each other for 2 bucks apiece?!?!? lol....I don't think so

its only a matter of time...AJ has watched Ortiz get battered(remember before the fight was actually signed you all said wilder was shook of Ortiz and he was dangerous...only to change your tune once it was signed and then again when it was over "oh Ortiz is trash I always thought he was)....AJ watched fury miraculously pull himself up from near death....Anthony "I wanna be able to say I took breazeale out before wilder did" Joshua watched wilder savagely end breazeales career less than 3 minutes into a bout

AJ is cooked...hes already mentally cooked...once wilder they start doing pressers and faceoffs it will be game over for him before a punch is even thrown....
        did all those guys say that after the 100mil offer was rejected and wilder said he was "no longer interested"? the only pattern I see, is certain posters trying to keep the conversation about last year, when it was easier to blame hearn and basically ignoring the current situation.

Comment

Unless Hearn is a psychic and knew that Wilder would turn down 100m, I'm not sure how he can be blamed by anybody for blocking the fight.

Comment

Majority of people are calling wilder a ducker for Joshua

He’s been exposed with rejecting the 120m/100m offer

He’s been exposed as the man who lost his pen and balls and putting on this whole act

The fans have turned on wilder too, less than 1m watched his last fight which was free wilder is finished and the majority know it

You keep trying to spread your fake news

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              did all those guys say that after the 100mil offer was rejected and wilder said he was "no longer interested"? the only pattern I see, is certain posters trying to keep the conversation about last year, when it was easier to blame hearn and basically ignoring the current situation.
              All of those guys have gone quiet since wilder ducked Joshua and the 100m was turned down

Especially Lewis who hates Joshua and is on the pbc payroll

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I’ve never seen two worse fighters (than Joshua and Wilder) get so much attention. It’s a sad indictment of where boxing, especially heavyweight boxing is right now IMO.

You have to admit for all your finger pointing, you clearly have biases and agendas too, right? I mean you made Ortiz out to be a beast in this post and didn’t talk about his age or PED usage but did with Povetkin. I think Povetkin is slightly younger, both pissed dirty and Povetkin is more proven, has the better resume and career. Wilder was life and death and after getting an extra minutes recovery pulled it out when the old (average) man gassed. It’s a whatever win much like Joshua-Povetkin.

I’ll be honest I can’t stand ether fan base they have made this forum even worse. They are the worst the sport has seen since Mayweather and Pacquaio and neither fighter is all that good. Wilder got schooled by a so-so fighter in Fury off of a 3 layoff and shedding 150 lbs overnight for crying out loud and no amount of bias or spinning can change the fact the vast majority knew that was a terrible decision. Fury’s acting job at the end is all Wilder fanboys are clinging too even they know their guy lost that one.

Wilder fanboys were going nuts about how the fights needs to happen now, he’s being ducked etc; but now Wilder admits that he’s the one holding up the fight currently and y’all are spinning that around and venting at what other posters are saying.

The neutrals have spoken and know Wilder’s game.
                Great post. Went to green K but I must spread some rep around first

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Lennox says .... Froch says ... Fury says ....

Wilder says, "I ain't fighting Joshua even if they offer me 50/50"

Wilder himself acknowledges he's ducking what more does the stupid TS need?

Comment

"Wilder: Joshua Wants the Fight Because the Pressure Is On Him"

Wilder is saying Joshua wants the fight and he doesn't, even if offered 50/50.

Somehow his challenged fans interpret that as Joshua not wanting the fight.

Comment

I remember Parker came to the Wilder/Washington fight and saw Wilder up close & decided it was safer to cash out against AJ. He was correct tho

Comment

Working...
                      X