Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Piece of **** MMA Community Will See Lobov in Coma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think every time Malignaggi sees Lobov's face he sees Connor Mcgregor, this is why he's mad as a dog and loses it every time.

Comment

Originally posted by FreebirdSlick View Post
      is paulina allowed to keep his showtime announcing job after all this? the guy is the biggest scumbag in sports currently. this piece of trash is also on skysports sometimes. lobov was in a brutal fight with jason knight recently and shouldnt even be fighting again so soon.
      The truth tends to hurt, so I understand your sourness

Comment

People who practice bjj and grappling and all that have a false sense of security created by Dana white and the Mma gym community. It’s not a “real fight”......in a real fight your head gets bashed on the concrete and asphalt, in a real right your eyes get gouged and raked, in a real fight your balls get punched kicked grabbed, in a real fight you get stabbed by a knife or broken glass on the ground, you get shot, you get jumped by your attackers friends, you get hit with weapons of convenience.....no way would I ever want to go to the ground with anyone in the real world....the street and the battlefield are not an “octagon” with a referee and judges. Do I know what he has on his person? In his pockets? Can I control his hands on the ground? The only real thing that brings someone safety in real world hand to hand combat is distance....and the object is to survive, not “win.”
        Ufc has the suburbanite kids thinking they are “street fighters”.....

Comment

Malinaggi trying to catch a body .... Too bad he cant punch for s**t

Comment

Pillow punches dont put people in comas

Comment

Jordan Belfort would have loved to have these midgets fight at one of his parties

Comment

Originally posted by MartialMind View Post
                Is Jersey Shore really ready for this?

Go watch paulie vs prime miguel cotto and rethink your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  Theres no way sky should be able to justify keeping Paulie on as a pundit after this, considering people like Gary Mason were sacked just for uttering a swear word. Hes lost the plot and i seriously doubt hes scaring anyone, but hes even more unlikeable than I thought he was.

Cool, nobody in america gives a flying ***** about sky sports anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                    Theres no way sky should be able to justify keeping Paulie on as a pundit after this, considering people like Gary Mason were sacked just for uttering a swear word. Hes lost the plot and i seriously doubt hes scaring anyone, but hes even more unlikeable than I thought he was.
                    Paulie is pretty effing good pundit and ringside sportscaster. I dont understand how a boxing fan would want him to lose his job because it makes some corporate douchebag at Sky uncomfortable to hear his comments for his fight build up. What's with the hate?

Comment

I love boxing but also like MMA. Is that allowed in today's laws? Or do I have to pick sides for everything in life or else I'll get beheaded?

Comment

Working...
                      X