Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-14-2019, 09:10 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3444 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 59,515.10
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Fury is a shythouse. He will be remembered for his talking not boxing.
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-14-2019, 11:19 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1989 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 34,687.19
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
It's time to stop BSing and recognize that boxing's Achilles, the HW Locche, Sweet Pea in Goliath's body, may very well go down in history as the greatest being to ever lace em up as a professional prize fighter. We have never seen a champion with his attributes and likely never will again. A man with the heart of a lion, the abilities of Pep, the intimidation of Tyson, the strength of Broli, the speed of Pacmonster, the footwork of Whitaker, the relentlessness of Marciano....in the body of the incredible Hulk...what a fighter to witness. Only once in a millenia are we blessed with a demi god of pugilistic perfection, and we are blessed to witness 2 Fast Fury the Great, Gypsy King, destroyer of men, consumer of souls, gatherer of NSB tears. The people's champ.

WAR FURY!!!!!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Do you just post for shock value or do you actually believe the incredibly ignorant shyte you post on here?
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 03:35 PM #13
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5097 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 87,421.25
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Do you just post for shock value or do you actually believe the incredibly ignorant shyte you post on here?
Fury may go down as the greatest to ever lace them up.
LoadedWraps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 03:49 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
miniq has a reputation beyond reputeminiq has a reputation beyond reputeminiq has a reputation beyond reputeminiq has a reputation beyond reputeminiq has a reputation beyond reputeminiq has a reputation beyond reputeminiq has a reputation beyond reputeminiq has a reputation beyond reputeminiq has a reputation beyond reputeminiq has a reputation beyond reputeminiq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 11,326.62

Toyed with Wlad whilst losing motivation in his career

Toyed with Wilder whilst in 80% shape but with full motivation

Once he's beaten AJ EASILY then people will finally recognize it.

He is easily one of the GOAT HW's.

All he needs to do is get them easy wins onto his CV. Whyte, AJ etc etc.

They have nothing to offer in terms of a pure boxing match.

AJ will try...but he will gas out trying and maybe get Foreman'd.

Tyson Fury is a special man...People are only now just seeing it. Y'all should have took note in 2015...hell even 2010 when he was playing with Chisora a man who is still going strong.

He's done thing no man has done in this sport for years.

I HAVE NEVER seen a man 6'8" 260 pounds move the way he does.

I HAVE NEVER seen in 100 years of boxing a man get knocked out, then wake up in 5 seconds to fight on BETTER than when he got floored.

Holmes, Ali, Johnson got dropped with head destroying shots, but they weren't lifeless on the canvas.

Last edited by miniq; 04-17-2019 at 03:51 PM.
miniq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 03:51 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3636 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 61,538.56
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

I'm on-board the fury train. Best wilder on 100 pints a week.
Fury be st of era. But he beats Josh then he's to p 10 heavyweight ever
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 03:54 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
Snoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,552.17
Total Points: 15,564.17
Drink up ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers mate! - kafkod :-) - kafkod Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
Pass the pipe please. I want some of what you are smoking.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Snoop Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 04:59 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1989 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 34,687.19
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
Fury may go down as the greatest to ever lace them up.
Not a chance. Fury is absolutely a quality fighter but no where near what you’re dreaming he is. Man on man love is blind too

Btw, why did your man crush run away from the Wilder rematch?
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:24 PM #18
Official NSB POTY 2016

LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
I'm on-board the fury train. Best wilder on 100 pints a week.
Fury be st of era. But he beats Josh then he's to p 10 heavyweight ever
Well said. Good post.
Old 04-17-2019, 05:37 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
mrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,484.87
Total Points: 22,396.40
cheers - Makavelli more beer for you - Makavelli Cool cat, good poster - mangler beer time - Makavelli one more - Makavelli 
finally - Makavelli uno mas senor - Makavelli In case you get hungry - danny711 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Default No he wont....

especially not against this crop of heavyweights, that for sure. AJ is good but not great, neither is Wilder or Whyte. Nor are Joyce, Dubois, Ajagba and Kownacki's of the world. Even the fringe guys like Washington, Duhaupas, The fat Chicano (NOT Arreola), Parker etc., are only OK.

Fury has a LONG WAYS to go.

Usyk is good, but he's small and doesnt have a TON of power. Will have to withhold judgement until we see him vs a top 5 HW.
mrlopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:38 PM #20
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlopez View Post
especially not against this crop of heavyweights, that for sure. AJ is good but not great, neither is Wilder or Whyte. Nor are Joyce, Dubois, Ajagba and Kownacki's of the world. Even the fringe guys like Washington, Duhaupas, The fat Chicano (NOT Arreola), Parker etc., are only OK.

Fury has a LONG WAYS to go.

Usyk is good, but he's small and doesnt have a TON of power. Will have to withhold judgement until we see him vs a top 5 HW.
Once he plows through Usyk, Ruiz, and Wilder, it's solidified. Etched in the history books.

Share This With Friends

Tags
check hooks, larryx, new england, the weebler i, tyson fury