No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
    People always say he never had a legitimate coach but that isn't true. He had Erik Spolestra and to me? Damn good coach Erik is. The narrative has changed a lot on LeBRON. Coach killer, doesn't play well with others, selfish....on top of his ATG attributes.

It just amazes me how much he refuses to post up. It wasn't like he was the best at it in Miami, but him clearing out space to initialize the post up, on top of the speed in which he used to do it, would often times make defenders under commit and they'd really give him an easy lane to the bucket. He just wants to dribble 4323423 times to look cute on the court. Could have gone down as top 3 if he was more willing to play well with others.

The fact that the cavs squad the last year with Kyrie and the year without had the same record shows how much he underachieved with Kyrie.
    Irving had his best season when he played with LBJ. And this year he under achieved with the Celtics. Playing with LeBron he averaged 25 ppg. This year he barely averaged 23 ppg and he struggled in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
      Jimmy, PG, Tobias Harris etc. All could replace him.

However no LeBRON is not a team player. No Spolestra is not an average coach.
      Butler and Harris are just role players. Maybe the current LeBron. Nobody expected him to carry the current Lakers with him only playing 54 games. And Spo is not a good coach bro. Trust me I watched some Heat Games in 2013 and it was coach Riley who gave some plays in the finals. Warriors are a weaker team this year because their bench is old and non productive.

Comment

• And the Warriors are also missing the services of David West who retired last year. That guy gave some buckets in the last 2 finals

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          Irving had his best season when he played with LBJ. And this year he under achieved with the Celtics. Playing with LeBron he averaged 25 ppg. This year he barely averaged 23 ppg and he struggled in the playoffs.
          This is not true at all, he had his best season the following season after leaving Cleveland.

Comment

• Legacy game for Stephen Curry tomorrow. He still has no finals MVP, and zero finals MVP votes. This might be the last year this Warriors team might make it to the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              This is not true at all, he had his best season the following season after leaving Cleveland.
              Watch some games. The Celtics played better basketball when Kyrie is not playing. He is Cancer 2.0. Heard that manlet is going to the Brooklyn Nets.

Comment

• Zion Williamson is the next Larry Johnson. More range and better rebounder. I hope he has a healthy career in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  Watch some games. The Celtics played better basketball when Kyrie is not playing. He is Cancer 2.0. Heard that manlet is going to the Brooklyn Nets.
                  I did watch, I followed a lot of teams that particular season. Best statistical season right after leaving LeBron, in a system that moved the ball. I won't argue about his playoff performance this season, that was horrid, especially for someone as skilled as him.

Celtics have serious issues, Jaylen Brown has not improved his handles, I would have traded Rozier and allowed Smart to be my sole backup as Smart can set everyone up, be a miniature version of Draymond. I also would have heavily limited Hayward's minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    I did watch, I followed a lot of teams that particular season. Best statistical season right after leaving LeBron, in a system that moved the ball. I won't argue about his playoff performance this season, that was horrid, especially for someone as skilled as him.

Celtics have serious issues, Jaylen Brown has not improved his handles, I would have traded Rozier and allowed Smart to be my sole backup as Smart can set everyone up, be a miniature version of Draymond. I also would have heavily limited Hayward's minutes.
                    Playing with another all star like Lebron made it easy for Irving to attacked the basket in Cleveland. In Boston he is getting the no. 1 option treatment. Other teams are playing good defense on him. I saw Giannis blocked his shots several times. Now that he is leaving Boston let's see if Tatum can average over 20 ppg next season.

Comment

• Lets shorten the time between the playoffs and the draft so we can see where all these players are going next year with free agency and trades.

Comment

Working...
                      X