Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence fanboys said M.Garcia a SNAC cheater...stays quiet when WILLIAMS beats HURD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Garcia lost 12-0, i really dont get your point here
    Of course you don’t. It’s called being in denial, sponsored by the LDBC. “All SNAC athletes cheaters doe cause they work with Conte...” -LDBC

Now that Mikey lost these theories have all been retracted, even before the Williams fight.

I had to school LDBC fans here that being part of SNAC doesn’t mean you’re a cheater. Though Monroe Jr. doe right? What about Williams then?

Comment

Garcia lost 12-0, i really dont get your point here
      I think his point is clear. Lots of posters on here are flip flopping hypocrites. They accuse a fighter of cheating but not another who does the same damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I think his point is clear. Lots of posters on here are flip flopping hypocrites. They accuse a fighter of cheating but not another who does the same damn thing.
        who accused Garcia of cheating?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          They said anybody associated to SNAC is suspect.

Jacobs loses, “all Jacobs was a nobody..”

Williams wins, same dirty south channels that said SNAC was suspect say, “Williams vs Hurd IS BOXING and DAZN last week is garbage...”

What happened to that energy against SNAC? “Y’all know what time it is!”

The same posters on this forum slick with dem lies!

WAR BOXING
          Again, your agenda is pretty easy to see through. A DAZN shill working overtime to disparage PBC fighters.

Knock it off dude. Plenty of room in the boxing world for everyone.

Comment

who accused Garcia of cheating?
            Lots of posters. They were saying Garcia was cheating because he was using SNAC which is owned by Victor Conte.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Lots of posters. They were saying Garcia was cheating because he was using SNAC which is owned by Victor Conte.
              Not for nothing but did you ever find where Wilder claimed in his post fight interview that a Ortiz rematch was next or are you ready to admit that you made it up to fit your anti Wilder agenda? Cute move putting me on ignore so I couldn't keep embarrassing you.

Comment

Working...
              X