No announcement yet.

Canelo wants Andrade next. DAZN & Hearn wants GGG next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo wants Andrade next. DAZN & Hearn wants GGG next

After the fight Eddie Hearn said GGG/Canelo III should be next instead of his fighter

I heard Jacobs manager say on a podcast he didn't think Canelo really wanted to fight Jacobs. They had plans to do a Lemiuex fight but DAZN really pushed the Jacobs fight.

Gg should fight someone with a pulse first

Comment

Yeah, he probably will end up getting GGG because that is who DAZN wants him to fight. I remember when Floyd signed the SHO contract, they had a say in who he fights as well and pushed for the Canelo fight early in his deal while he preferred to wait it out a bit. Only right that a network that pays THAT much for a superstar has some say in his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Gg should fight someone with a pulse first
        There are not too many people left in the division to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          There are not too many people left in the division to fight.
          He said someone with a pulse. Not someone in the division with a pulse. He's fighting rolls at 164....

Comment

Obviously if you are a DAZN executive you want Canelo in a fight that attracts more casual fans and sells more subscriptions to cover Canelo's $36 mil purse than you are fights that get him "belts" but don't attract casual fans.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Yeah, he probably will end up getting GGG because that is who DAZN wants him to fight. I remember when Floyd signed the SHO contract, they had a say in who he fights as well and pushed for the Canelo fight early in his deal while he preferred to wait it out a bit. Only right that a network that pays THAT much for a superstar has some say in his opponents.
              Very good post dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                He said someone with a pulse. Not someone in the division with a pulse. He's fighting rolls at 164....
                GGG's whole strategy was outlasting his opponents. That can only happen with weaker people than him. Picture him going to fight someone who isn't from the morgue at 168lbs. Dream on lads, GGG knows he is a fraud and he won't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Obviously if you are a DAZN executive you want Canelo in a fight that attracts more casual fans and sells more subscriptions to cover Canelo's $36 mil purse than you are fights that get him "belts" but don't attract casual fans.
                  They should've did that with GGG. I'm starting to think they paid him $100 mil just to fight Canelo.

Canelo beats him again and then what does he do?

Comment

canelo is not obligated to give that bumglovkin another fight canelo will face who he and gbp decide on.

Dazn will have to take it or leave it because canelo is there money guy without him they don’t mean ****ttt.

Comment

Working...
                    X