Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-26-2019, 12:46 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
factsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,251.97
Rightfully... - MDPopescu 

De La Hoya knows what it's like to get screwed on the cards or think you have. He walked out dropping F-bombs after Trinidad. Together they made $40 million in the 90's and still Trinidad refused a rematch. Why? Because he got what he wanted, a win over Oscar in what would always be a risking 50/50 fight.

The importance of Oscars statement combined with Canelo's is that there will be no trilogy. The 1st fight was a gift and the 2nd could have gone either way. Oscar like Tito got what he wanted, the win over Golovkin. This is history repeating itself. The trilogy is out of reach and no way can Golovkin, at this point in his career, beat Andrade. I'm skeptical that either Canelo or Jacobs will fight Andrade. Golovkin might be able to lift a belt from Charlo but he's not a PBC guy and we all know the PBC only plays in their own sand box.

There you go, that's my honest take.
factsarenice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 12:50 PM #42
Interim Champion

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Carlisle has a reputation beyond reputeCarlisle has a reputation beyond reputeCarlisle has a reputation beyond reputeCarlisle has a reputation beyond reputeCarlisle has a reputation beyond reputeCarlisle has a reputation beyond reputeCarlisle has a reputation beyond reputeCarlisle has a reputation beyond reputeCarlisle has a reputation beyond reputeCarlisle has a reputation beyond reputeCarlisle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 7,346.28
Default Mexican Style

GGG probably felt like a sellout after trying to market himself as a Mexican style fighter.. eating Mexican food in his promos and sh%t then getting beat by a Mexican. #GGG

Quote:
Originally Posted by factsarenice View Post
De La Hoya knows what it's like to get screwed on the cards or think you have. He walked out dropping F-bombs after Trinidad. Together they made $40 million in the 90's and still Trinidad refused a rematch. Why? Because he got what he wanted, a win over Oscar in what would always be a risking 50/50 fight.

The importance of Oscars statement combined with Canelo's is that there will be no trilogy. The 1st fight was a gift and the 2nd could have gone either way. Oscar like Tito got what he wanted, the win over Golovkin. This is history repeating itself. The trilogy is out of reach and no way can Golovkin, at this point in his career, beat Andrade. I'm skeptical that either Canelo or Jacobs will fight Andrade. Golovkin might be able to lift a belt from Charlo but he's not a PBC guy and we all know the PBC only plays in their own sand box.

Carlisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 12:52 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5537 Post(s)
BigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 77,493.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlopez View Post
Yeah, ok lil trampa. Nice come back.
Wacha, I'll be in Vegas next week for the Canelo-Jacobs fight. You wanna meet up???
We'll ask the homie Shadow 702 and ask him if he can meet us also so he can witness and record it while you and me deal with this issue we got...
You down to meet up next Thursday or Friday???
BigStomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 12:55 PM #44
Contender

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Breno G has a spectacular aura aboutBreno G has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 9,299.16

GGG played by the good guy rules all this time. He was humble, tried to improve his english, kept the same trainer as a sign of good faith, never talked smack and so forth.

What did he get? Robbed of two fights against Oscar and his judges and every prick on the internet saying he only fought bums.

I say he's more than entitled to do what the frock he wants. He has nothing to prove to anyone and is making a ton of cash.

I mean that's what boxing in 2019 is all about right?
Breno G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 12:56 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12722 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,417.65
Total Points: 111,950.20
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
He was signed up to fight Pirog but Pirog pulled out and retired. Golovkins not much different to most of the guys out there. In general its about low risk medium reward.
And Canelo was signed up to fight Paul Willaims. But ******s blame Canelo for his accident. Do you???
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 12:58 PM #46
Interim Champion

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
mxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 17,546.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
Pretty much.

Look at the situation though....GGG got tuned up by a WW before he stopped him, then he moved on nearly lost to Jacobs, then couldn't get anything going in the first Canelo fight. He BLASTED through Vanes and looked like crap against Canelo in the rematch.

So, yeah....he's had it pretty easy as far as opponents until he fought guys with a pulse, now look at him.
And when he started fighting guys with a pulse, that’s when he “got old.” Oh but when he was smashing Monroe and Wade, he was unstoppable!!
mxtali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 12:58 PM #47
Contender

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Breno G has a spectacular aura aboutBreno G has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 9,299.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by factsarenice View Post

a sane opinion drowned in a sea of fanboysm rants.
100% agreed
Breno G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 01:02 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 961 Post(s)
ruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 40,335.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
Exactly he changed trainers like socks and guess what he did that day 1 of his career he literally had about 10 different trainers at one one point in his corner before he ever had a loss on his record and never screamed loyalty, family to any of them. Never screamed I'm not a businessman. GGG after decade with Sanchez and all his comments looks like a fraud now. There are alot of things you can cry about with Oscar but he never lied about it not being a business or blew smoke up a trainers azzz. Oscar was consistent good times bad times didn't matter he changed trainers all the same. GGG got his own trainer calling him a fraud and greedy unloyal piece of shyt lol
When asked about having at least six trainers in his career, Oscar told Yahoo Sports, "In my case I had six trainers for a reason, I wanted to get better and I was hungry to learn and to better my game. It was never financial, never financial."
The next time Oscar tells the truth will be the first time.
ruedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 01:03 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2874 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 101,220.39
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fàgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
Wacha, I'll be in Vegas next week for the Canelo-Jacobs fight. You wanna meet up???
We'll ask the homie Shadow 702 and ask him if he can meet us also so he can witness and record it while you and me deal with this issue we got...
You down to meet up next Thursday or Friday???
Bro don’t waste your time, all these triple jab nut lickers are all fake fraud puzzies just like their idol triple jab... he won’t meet with you or anyone and neither will any of these fake triple jab nut huggers. These fools are literally like a beaten battered woman that keeps getting whooped but always finds a way to blame herself to justify going back for more ass whoopins... it’s sad but these foos are just like that. Triple fraud has been exposed as nothing but a media character and we all know it we all been saying it but these 97k ******s won’t ever acknowledge what we been telling their dumb asses lol... enjoy the true champs fight in Vegas homie.
Robi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 01:06 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 24040 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 115,369.44
Total Points: 680,191.20
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolg View Post
he can win on points doing that rather than fighting the way Leonard fought when he realised he could not outbox hearns
Big Facts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
It's no coincidence that Suger Ray couldn't win by fighting like that against Terry Norris, when he was nearly 35 years old, the same age GGG was when he fought Canleo.
Sugar Ray didn't fight stumblebums up until he was 35 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
yeah, and we'll ignore that Cotto, Sergio Martinez, Eubank Jr, froch, Sturm and Saunders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip&Counter View Post
Martinez was champ and wouldn’t fight him, Cotto was champ and wouldn’t fight him, Canelo waited a while to fight him. Please tell me more about GGG’s soft career.
Froch was retired. Saunders had agreed to a fight with GGG after the Jacobs fight but GGG didn't want it and waited for Canelo. I have Loeffler on video saying Martinez never avoided GGG, the timing wasn't right. And if you look at their scheduled fights you'll see he was telling the truth. Martinez manager said they had agreed to fight GGG if he had beaten Cotto.

But one man was willing to fight him. He said give me the boogeyman but the boogeyman said no thanks. So he went up to fight & beat the other boogeyman.
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends