Ortiz is a lying PoS.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Ortiz is a lying PoS.
      What did he lie about?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        What did he lie about?
        Two months ago he said he will fight Joshua anytime for any money, now he say not enough money. He lied and there is no way to spin it.

Comment

Two months ago he said he will fight Joshua anytime for any money, now he say not enough money. He lied and there is no way to spin it.
          Two months ago he was in a training camp for a fight he just had 6 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Two months ago he was in a training camp for a fight he just had 6 weeks ago
            So being in training camp justify lying about taking the challenge while you have no intention taking that challenge? You really trying hard to spin his lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Wtf you even talking about brother?

PBC gots more guys fighting on DAZN then Eddie has fighting on PBC. Y'all mfers need to think about some of this sh^t before you speak it.

And we don't even know the details, but come the f#ck on when the choices are Ortiz a legit HW contender & maybe the 4th best guy & Ruiz, the king of the 24hr buffet deal & Hunter........idek wtf to say about him he's such a non-entity in the title picture then a lowball deal is gonna be the offer & I don't think in a business, a job you bend to a lowball offer & don't value yourself to the degree you should.

Plus the fact Matchroom didn't even send Team Ortiz a contract, assuming Ortiz is being legit, says everything to me that Ortiz was not on the real shortlist cuz in this sorta late sub scenario you are sending out multiple offers to boxers & getting signed deals back that you'll have the money guy sign when the money guy's team figures out what they wanna do. So Ortiz not even getting a lowball offer to sign says he wasn't seriously considered to me.
              what pbc fighters are fighting on Dazn??

Comment

Yeah I think this one ***************ed up his reputation. They tried with that statement to clean up his reputation, but an educated person can pick apart that statement and see that he didn’t want that fight. From the start we have been told he wouldn’t take it because he has already been promised the Wilder rematch. So no surprises that he turns down the fight, the same fight he claimed he would take for “Any amount of money if Miller drops out” a couple of months ago.

Comment

So being in training camp justify lying about taking the challenge while you have no intention taking that challenge? You really trying hard to spin his lies.
                  What he said two months ago applies to the circumstances two months ago you wouldn't expect him to take the fight on short money, short notice to save Matchroom card when they passed him up for Miller two months ago

Comment

Did this dude just really call Haymon a slave master? What the hell. The DAZN shills are really angry everyone isn't lining up to kiss Hearn's ass

Comment

Originally posted by that g View Post
                      what pbc fighters are fighting on Dazn??
                      You sh^tting me? One of the main guys on DAZN, Jacobs, is a PBC/Haymon guy. Jessie Vargas is too.

Now tell who's fighting on PBC thats with Eddie/DAZN lately?

Comment

Working...
                      X