Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
    It’s not about being nice. Mikey is standing in his way all ****y. Of course Errol needs to feel like he’s going to mess Mikey up.
    Damn censor. I said C 0cky

Comment

You have a bunch of f.....idiots in this forum, Spence is going to punish this midget until his corner stops it or Micky Mouse quits or gets knocked out. It’s a mismatch. After this fight, I only want to see Spence in with Thurman, Crawford, Porter, and moving up in weight. Garcia has NO shot!!!

Comment

This is the 1st fight in awhile I have NO CLUE who wins????

I can picture Spence blasting Mikey and walking him down most likely dropping him with a Liver shot.

I can also picture Mikey with an SD or a draw???

Its refreshing to not have the feintiest idea about it??? Usually syles make fights.

Comment

Honestly, Mikey looked as good as usual, if not better than his fights at the lower weight.

If it wasn't for the damn height and reach advantages, I would give him a better chance here. He looks strong to be honest. His bicep area was wider than Spence, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            Honestly, Mikey looked as good as usual, if not better than his fights at the lower weight.

If it wasn't for the damn height and reach advantages, I would give him a better chance here. He looks strong to be honest. His bicep area was wider than Spence, lol.
            Good observation but this is just before Spence rehydrates who will look like a middleweight tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yeah he's not as nice as he seems...
              Good. He's a prize fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Even though I know the outcome of he fight I will purchase it with no problem & enjoy the time with friends & fam.
                Or you could find a stream or wait a few hours to find it on youtube and save $75. Sounds like I'm being cheap but it's the rest of the card I can't justify the price for

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                  You have a bunch of f.....idiots in this forum, Spence is going to punish this midget until his corner stops it or Micky Mouse quits or gets knocked out. It’s a mismatch. After this fight, I only want to see Spence in with Thurman, Crawford, Porter, and moving up in weight. Garcia has NO shot!!!
                  Sure Spence is a proper favorite, but you are clearly underestimating Garcia's chances.

Spence has a lot of attributes in his favor, including of course size. But Garcia has a notable edge in experience.

Garcia has faced the far better opposition of the two. I realize Garcia was out of the ring for over two years, but he turned pro 5.5 years before Spence. Garcia has boxed 214 rounds to Spence's 96. Garcia is 7-0 in world title fights and 10-0 against current or former champs; Spence is 2-0 in world title fights, and 3-0 against current or former champs.

Experience is one of the key aspects in boxing. It seemingly tends to be overlooked a bit though.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

Surprisingly Spence doesn't have that much of a reach advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
                      Sure Spence is a proper favorite, but you are clearly underestimating Garcia's chances.

Spence has a lot of attributes in his favor, including of course size. But Garcia has a notable edge in experience.

Garcia has faced the far better opposition of the two. I realize Garcia was out of the ring for over two years, but he turned pro 5.5 years before Spence. Garcia has boxed 214 rounds to Spence's 96. Garcia is 7-0 in world title fights and 10-0 against current or former champs; Spence is 2-0 in world title fights, and 3-0 against current or former champs.

Experience is one of the key aspects in boxing. It seemingly tends to be overlooked a bit though.
                      So what are you going to say tomorrow night after Garcia gets dominated and loses. Let me guess, he was too small.

Comment

Working...
                      X