DiBella: "Deontay Wilder vs Bermane Stiverne Is Most Likely Next"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    They should still be fighting Ortiz.
    Under what pretext should that fight still go ahead ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Under what pretext should that fight still go ahead ?
      How about the pretext that his blood pressue meds dont mask peds in the blood bc its a diurhetic ? Which has NOTHING to do with ANY blood test which has been clean on Ortiz part so far ? Really what would he all of a sudden have in his body when hes been doing random testing .

I know you dont want this fight to happen but thats why you are an imbecile ,even claiming the other day Parker should EXPLOIT the Japanese market (lets forget actual RELEVANT match ups ) This tells me the kinds of matches you like which wouldn't matter bc everyone is a bum?? You even suggested all the champions give up the belts and fight for TEAPOT titles . Where did you REALLY crawl out from ,no REALLY ? !
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-30-2017, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Get the mando out of the way and let's get Wilder-Joshua next year!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          How about the pretext that his blood pressue meds dont mask peds in the blood bc its a diurhetic ? Which has NOTHING to do with ANY blood test which has been clean on Ortiz part so far ? Really what would he all of a sudden have in his body when hes been doing random testing.
          It's cute that after every failed test we have doctors, scientists, and chemists come out of the woodworks on Boxing Scene. Who knew I posted among society's elite on this website?

juggernaut let's be honest. You know more about your father's **** cleft than the masking capabilities of any PED.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            It's cute that after every failed test we have doctors, scientists, and chemists come out of the woodworks on Boxing Scene. Who knew I posted among society's elite on this website?

juggernaut let's be honest. You know more about your father's **** cleft than the masking capabilities of any PED.
            You have never even been on anything foolish boy, maybe crack like all the other Wilder fanboys who are afraid of this fight and against a near 50 yr old ? lol

Comment

Smfh can't believe this ****. I'm disgusted with Ortiz and this bumass match up but what can you do

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                You have never even been on anything foolish boy, maybe crack like all the other Wilder fanboys who are afraid of this fight and against a near 50 yr old ? lol
                Triggered...

Comment

Go fight Ortiz n stop pretending that you are clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Triggered...
                    Great ,next step is put it to your head and squeeze!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Smfh can't believe this ****. I'm disgusted with Ortiz and this bumass match up but what can you do
                      Ortiz may be dumb as a box of rocks but this fight should still happen.

Bum match? Ortiz may be pushing 50 but he still got enough to be by far Wilders toughest challenge !

Comment

Working...
                      X