Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Golovkin ever beat an A level fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotVlad_ View Post
    GGG has beaten over a dozen A-level fighters and never receives any credit smh.

Geale, Murray, Macklin, Lemieux, Jacobs, Stevens, Ishida, Rosado, Proksa, Brook, Monroe, Rubio, Canelo

This is a murderer's row, a resume greater than almost any fighter of the last 50 years. Only racist fans are incapable of seeing this objective reality.
    Basically ATG resume, especially Kell Brook

Comment

I can't see him doing it. He'll lose a Canelo rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
        He beat one last night. Unless canelo isn't A level? But GGG won that fight to anyone with a pulse
        Maybe I'm the walking dead because he lost decisively to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Will any A-fighter besides canelo fight him.
          Ward, but Lil G was and is scared

Comment

I thought he beat Canelo and will most likely do it again in a rematch. GGG is the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by NotVlad_ View Post
              GGG has beaten over a dozen A-level fighters and never receives any credit smh.

Geale, Murray, Macklin, Lemieux, Jacobs, Stevens, Ishida, Rosado, Proksa, Brook, Monroe, Rubio, Canelo

This is a murderer's row, a resume greater than almost any fighter of the last 50 years. Only racist fans are incapable of seeing this objective reality.
              HAHAHA Robbie you're so butthurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Ya so now he's lost 2 fights in a row in my cards. He was in both fights, but he's 1-2 in his last 3 with the win coming against a WW.

The mighty GGG conqueror of all cab drivers, but clueless against some boxing and movement.

Best attribute last night? GGG's chin. He got buckled twice but kept coming so props to that
                Ever think you're not as good a judge as you think you are?

I can post all the professional boxers opinions that GGG won the fight, I can show you a poll of over 3,000 votes on badlefthook that has 80% of people saying Golovkin won, and like 10% draw and 10% Canelo.

But none of it matters, you'll just stubbornly refuse to admit you're either a biased watcher, who focuses on one fighter, or you just can't admit you're wrong.

Comment

Triple L will fight someone made for,him and his.ko streak next this dude made a name of knocking out lesser opposition and fight 2 good people and gets beat.

Comment

He beat one last night, convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      He had his chance and came up short. If he can't beat someone like Canelo how the **** can you compare him to ATG's?
                      More importantly will you ever choke on floyds kok

Comment

Working...
                      X