sergio kovalov reveals a brand new excuse for losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sergio kovalov reveals a brand new excuse for losing

https://youtu.be/nFRHrGIHjYk

"my tank was empty one month before the fight..after the 5th round I was finished".

also he was asked if ward was the best opponent he has faced. he said no.. when asked whos better he freezes for five minutes..

this guy is a clown with no sportsmanship or dignity. those vodka shots catching up to him

Sorry, never heard of James Prince.

Comment

Fill up this time, no more excuses.

Comment

What if he really did overtrain and this time hes just gonna batter ward the whole fight like he did in the beginning of the last fight? Even i was rooting for ward and expected a clean outboxing win and i was not impressed at all. He seems overrated to me now just like sergey says. I dont think kovalev will fade this time.

Just calling it how is see it no ill will towards ward if he wins more clearly ill be the first to give credit.

Comment

Can we please call him Sergio Kovalev until we're all dead.

Comment

He's whining like a damn female. Can't wait for Ward to beat him again and see his fans ***** and moan some more.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
              What if he really did overtrain and this time hes just gonna batter ward the whole fight like he did in the beginning of the last fight? Even i was rooting for ward and expected a clean outboxing win and i was not impressed at all. He seems overrated to me now just like sergey says. I dont think kovalev will fade this time.

Just calling it how is see it no ill will towards ward if he wins more clearly ill be the first to give credit.
              He's too lazy to over train.

Comment

lol, this Sergio nickname is going to stick.

Reminds me of Floyd calling Kell Brook "Brock" (as in Brock Lesnar)

Comment

People think "Sergio" is clever? Why?

Comment

i'll be honest.

Sergey does not have a good gas tank. he can't change that either at this point.

that is a serious flaw. but he still won the first fight. hands down.

Comment

Working...
                    X