short video of me on the bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gio
    I can see how people could assume that, but nope, 140#s

...And there's no reason i would bull**** about that.

Just like u said a while back. There's no need to lie.

yeah maybe. i know a water bag is alot easier to move then a sand bag

Comment

Originally posted by enadeus
      No way was that bag 140 pounds. Maybe 75?
      lol 75.......I don't think so.

I can uppercut the bottom of a 75 lb bag and make it come off the hinges.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
        yeah maybe. i know a water bag is alot easier to move then a sand bag
        Well its doesnt even matter. I wasnt trying to show that i could move this bag around like a ragdoll, just showing u all a quick little workout.

and if two bags weigh the same but one is filled with water and the other with sand; are u telling me the bag with water is easier to move

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
          lol 75.......I don't think so.

I can uppercut the bottom of a 75 lb bag and make it come off the hinges.

i love doing that. it makes my uppercuts alot more powerful when i spar but when i hit it it bounces around to much

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
            Well its doesnt even matter. I wasnt trying to show that i could move this bag around like a ragdoll, just showing u all a quick little workout.

and if two bags weigh the same but one is filled with water and the other with sand; are u telling me the bag with water is easier to move

thats exactly what im saying. i've hit both and the 1 with water is easier cause your punch is obsorbed in the water area which makes the impact more great instead of a solid concrete punch of a sand bag

Comment

i love doing that. it makes my uppercuts alot more powerful when i spar but when i hit it it bounces around to much
              A 75lb bag is a female's bag man.

That thing is for excersise only, and I only use the one I have to volume punch on. It flies everywhere and I can't get any work done whatsoever.

I'm comfortable working with the 125 Everlast I have.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
                A 75lb bag is a female's bag man.

That thing is for excersise only, and I only use the one I have to volume punch on. It flies everywhere and I can't get any work done whatsoever.

I'm comfortable working with the 125 Everlast I have.

i want to buy a 200lb bag for my gym. but my coach talks **** behind my back so **** him. but with the little bag i jus use it movement,ducking,bobbing and weaving and **** like that

Comment

thats exactly what im saying. i've hit both and the 1 with water is easier cause your punch is obsorbed in the water area which makes the impact more great instead of a solid concrete punch of a sand bag
                  It may be true but it's still a 140lb bag.

And why is everyone hating on me for this?

is it really hard to believe that the bag is 140lbs and moving around like that? I weigh 170lbs and im sure plenty of people could do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
                    It may be true but it's still a 140lb bag.

And why is everyone hating on me for this?

is it really hard to believe that the bag is 140lbs and moving around like that? I weigh 170lbs and im sure plenty of people could do that.

oh no i belive u now. i was jus tellin u how they react when being hit. if u see that video with tyson hitting the bag u can see that the chain is really sturdy and short so it wont be flying everywhere. but yeah i believe u.

Comment

oh no i belive u now. i was jus tellin u how they react when being hit. if u see that video with tyson hitting the bag u can see that the chain is really sturdy and short so it wont be flying everywhere. but yeah i believe u.
                      U gonna post any more vid's any time soon?

Comment

Working...
                      X