Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] Does Fury Have Wilder Shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Does Fury Have Wilder Shook?

After last night, I don't know if Wilder really wants it with a monster like Fury.
    Wilder is shook!
    38.81%
    Wilder will face a mandatory then fight Fury fearlessly.
    61.19%

Nah, I don't think he's scared at all. Thought he handled it well. Fury has a Klitschko rematch to tend to and Wilder has Povetkin. I'm not convinced both come out with wins.

Comment

You make some silly threads. Fury doesn't even have a choice he HAS to fight wlad next. That oaf will get baptized

Comment

I'm not so sure Fury will beat Wlad in their upcoming rematch, so it might be a moot point.

Comment

There was nothing shook about Wilder last night in regards to Fury.

He had a drunk as fuck crazy gypsy in his face, and told him he'd give him a baptism, God Bless Ya.

Comment

Promoters and managers job to the matchmaking. Wilder handled that crash quite well

Comment

Kind of a dishonest poll, but I voted anyway.

I think both guys think they are gonna' win, which is as it should be.

I'm gonna' give Fury the benefit of the doubt and write off his classless behavior in Wilder's post fight as nothing more than part of the fight promotion. Part of the "marinating" process.

So much for British reserve.

Comment

The stuff you reed is this forum...... humanity is doomed!

Comment

I don't think he's shook at the moment, but if the fight got signed and Fury starts to mentally destroy him as he does to all his opponents, i can see Wilder being in a psychologist's chair for the rest of his life, periodically crying like a baby when the memories of the humiliation resurface.

Comment

I don't think Wilder is shook. I think he's probably a lil too bold actually. I think he fights in a riskier way than his abilities & physical attributes might suggest he should fight too.

I will say he seemed somewhat uncomfortable with the Fury confrontation, but its not like its a usual job requirement for a boxer to have a pro wrestler like confrontation after a fight like that so I can't chalk it up to having much meaning beyond it just being a new experience for him.

I think Wilder is willing to fight Povetkin & Fury. I tend to think he is going 1-1 in those fights best case & could easily go 0-2 in them (I think he loses to Fury all day outside of some lucky shot & I think Povetkin is a 50/50ish fight), but I don't think he has much hesitation in fighting those guys.

We will surely see doe cuz Povetkin is up next & there are a nice lil minority of fans right here who have suggested Wilder won't even fight Povetkin so some crow will need to be eaten by some cats soon (or they will need to quit visiting the site for a couple weeks or so as I think is more normally the case).

Comment

Working...
                    X