No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs Gamboa reportedly set for July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
    Garcia is a much easier fight than Terrence Crawford.. Have you seen Crawford fight? This year he went overseas and collected a belt in dominating fashion and showcased P4P skill. I think before the fight against Ricky Burns he was only fighting 8 rounders.
    Yeah I have and I know that he's very indecisive in the ring, switches a lot, his technique falls apart (punches get sloppy) and his hand speed is decent. I don't think highly of Gamboa at this weight, he's performed horribly but his chances are better against Crawford without a doubt.

Comment

Crawford will disassemble Gamboa like a mechanic taking apart a go cart.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Great fight,,, hope it happens...

Gamboa def has the handspeed and power to overwhelm anyone, but his bad habits might cost him in this fight...

This is the next best thing, besides a mikey-gamboa fight
        Much better than a Mikey Garcia fight and when Crawford beats Gamboa, he should be over Mikey Garcia in the P4P rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Crawford will disassemble Gamboa like a mechanic taking apart a go cart.
          Wish I can rep you with such great imagery of words.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            Did you watch the Ricky Burns fight?

And who said finish? I meant break his will.
            Burns is shot and broke his jaw last fight.

Crawford is chit.

Comment

always trying to savor mexican and rican fighters but he will throw cubans & blacks into the fire with the quickness

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                I like Gamboa's chances against Crawford more than I would have liked it against Garcia.
                mickey has a very shaky chin & doesn't deal with timing & speed well. no way in hell does he have a better chance against crawford then with mickey

Comment

I think this kind of proves who the difficult one was. Garcia backs away and blames Gamboa. Then sues Arum. Arum then says "hey Terrance, wanna fight Gamboa?" Sure Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Yeah I have and I know that he's very indecisive in the ring, switches a lot, his technique falls apart (punches get sloppy) and his hand speed is decent. I don't think highly of Gamboa at this weight, he's performed horribly but his chances are better against Crawford without a doubt.
                    In Mikey Garcia last fight, he was mentally breaking apart because the opponent wasn't standing there like a cardboard wall or heavy bag. He was reaching, being over anxious and showing a lack of mental stamina.

Crawford was nervous of course in that Burns fight, fighting in an entirely different country for your first world championship in the biggest spotlight of your life from fighting on undercards.If you watch the fight you will see him relax and look great.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
                      Burns is shot and broke his jaw last fight.

Crawford is chit.
                      Stop being mad you Canadian.

Comment

Working...
                      X