No announcement yet.

Golovkin Behind The Scenes Fight Night Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin Behind The Scenes Fight Night Video

GGG's team does a couple of these BTS mini documentaries for each fight.

The pre fight press conference video was also great and particularly funny considering all the talking Stevens did.

Night of the fight before and after. He stays around to take pictures and sign stuff for what looks like a couple hundred people.

not a scratch

Comment

"Now he understands, this is very serious situation."

Awesome videos man! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

What's this thing about HBO and the punch test machine? I would have loved to see that. Add that to the tale of the tape.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-03-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          What's this thing about a punch test machine? I would have loved to see that.
          By the way Kellerman explains it, its sounds complete bull****.

They have pressure sensors that measure that already

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            By the way Kellerman explains it, its sounds complete bull****.

They have pressure sensors that measure that already
            He explained it in the telecast last night? I must have missed it.

Have the fighters throw 3 punches and use their best one. Add to the tape. Yes, please.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              He explained it in the telecast last night? I must have missed it.

Have the fighters throw 3 punches and use their best one. Add to the tape. Yes, please.
              No he talked about it in some video. Said Stevens hit so hard compared to other MWs that they thought the sensors were bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                No he talked about it in some video. Said Stevens hit so hard compared to other MWs that they thought the sensors were bad.
                Stevens punched so hard he broke the machine. Golovkin's chin and skeletal system > machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Stevens punched so hard he broke the machine. Golovkin's chin and skeletal system > machine.
                  Lmao

Thanks for the vid though OP
                  Last edited by King_; 11-03-2013, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Its pretty tuff to listen to a trainer and a fighter talk the way Curtis and his trainer spoke! Their ignorance on how to conduct themselves at a public forum is disgusting!
                    Look and listen to differences between the camps one is a street BS experience filled with "what I'm gonna do's" the other guy says "are you serious"? hahahaha guys who talk tuff are rarely ready to back it up.
                    I like Curtis as a fighter but in all honesty he felt the power in the second round and knew in his heart he wanted OUT! I feel sorry for him, he was taught the wrong approach to press conferences. Humilty and respect goes a long way in boxing, you must respect your opponent if you don't have high respect for him why fight him? Ray.

Comment

Working...
                    X