Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are complaining bout Broner fighting Gavin Rees cause of the height?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    You know what I can't stand, threads with blanket statements.

Because ONE guy made a thread asking about a Mayweather-Williams matchup, apparently the ENTIRE forum thinks the same thing.

Because a few people complained about Rees and Broners height difference, apparently the ENTIRE forum is complaining about it.

"Which is it people"... It's NOT... because not everyone is saying that ****, address the specific people in those threads, don't make a thread addressing everyone.

#realtalkson

I can respect this.

Comment

broners goal is to become the next mayweather what do u guys expect?

take on easy fights = stay undefeated

Comment

Other than a skin color the difference between Floyd and Broner is miles apart!! One is a back off counter style the other comes to you and looks to try you out!! I see NO simularities other than a lay back defense that won't be used as his competition gets better! Anyone who can't see that Broner has talent doesn't know anything about boxing. However talent could get beat by power! Thats yet to be seen. Ray.

Comment

Gavin Rees is not afraid to fight a taller man.

Floyd was afraid to fight Paul Williams and the other prime welterweights so he "retired" in late 2007.

Comment

You can't really blame The Problem. He's just following a script written by Haymon and GBP. Fans just have to expect that he will be fighting underdogs for many years to come to hold on to his zero.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              You can't really blame The Problem. He's just following a script written by Haymon and GBP. Fans just have to expect that he will be fighting underdogs for many years to come to hold on to his zero.
              why post this when you know it isn't true? The better fighter turned the fight down to protect his win/loss record. right?

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin
                How is Thuggery/GorillaDogs/Imsosorry/Reported/ etc not banned yet. Dude has made over 200 accounts.
                lmao

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007
                  broners goal is to become the next mayweather what do u guys expect?

take on easy fights = stay undefeated

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Gavin Rees is not afraid to fight a taller man.

Floyd was afraid to fight Paul Williams and the other prime welterweights so he "retired" in late 2007.
                    Not being afraid has nothing to with getting your ass beat pillar to post.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
                      Yet on this same front page we have a thread claiming Floyd ducked Williams who is 6'3??so what is it?? is is only fair when the loud mouth fighters are the smaller fighter??cause this makes no sense..i thought we had weight divisions..not height divisions
                      Broner is just clearly better than Rees. I'm not mad at the fight as I don't think anyone at 135 beats him. By year's end I hope to see him climb to 140lbs where I think the fights get interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X