No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I Hope Danny Garcia Doesn't Avoid Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milkdogg View Post
    Does anyone think Khan could beat Mathysse?
    Yeah, at talking crap, easily

Khan gets Prescotted all over again

Garcia has Al Haymon behind him, this fight isn't happening anytime soon. Al has a formula or least resistance and getting people into mandatory slots that are questionable so his fighters get that smooth ride to the top

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
      I believe Khan beats Mathysse. Lucas is so flat footed.
      he isn't flat footed, the ****.... he isn't a slick boxer like mayweather but he isn't flat footed.. dumb post..

Comment

Lucas would get his chance, He is the mandatory and he is doing his talking in the ring not just through Boxingscene hype.

Comment

I hope he doesn't either.

Comment

Nope, Lucas isn't just a one trick pony like maidana. Lucas can actually box not slick but good enough to move around and cut off the ring effectively against Khan, another thing is Lucas is now even more experience than when he fought Judah and Alexander so I can see him stopping Khan within 8 rounds.

Comment

Lucas Danny is far from the bums you been knocking out can't wait for him to shut you up

Comment

I would love to see Matthysse versus Allakherdiev. What a great fight that would be.

Comment

Of course Khan stands a chance against Matthysee. It's minimal, mind.

If he boxed on the outside all night and used his jab, I could see him winning a wide decision. It's a big if, though. He'd have to be disciplined.

Comment

Matthysse beats Garcia all day long, I think he does Khan too.

Comment

yeah, in a sleeping contest.

Comment

Working...
                      X