Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hardest drug you have ever done and what was the experience like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    it sounds like im joking but im really not, i dont do drugs (neither narcotics nor legal). All i do is drink
    not even back in your young buck days?
    I'm talking about high school days...I keep a bottle of aspirin at home incase of an emergency but I don't use them if I have a minor pain.

Comment

Mushrooms. One of th weirdest nights of my life and one of the best experiences but I wouldn't do them ever again..... Was a one time thing

Comment

Pretty much everything on that list except smack and crank.

The feeling of opiates/opiods is indescribable, and attempting to do so would kind of glorify the use and I certainly do not want do that. I'd say for a good month or so, or however long you can afford to keep up with your addiction, you feel an amazing rush/warmth. Sooner than later, you are just fighting off the sickness and aren't getting high anymore but are just trying to make it through the day without having full blown anxiety attacks, ****s, body aches and everything else that goes along with it.

I was addicted to opioids (pain pills) stronger than H, so I never felt it necessary to try that ****. and benzodiazepines. Kicking was the hardest thing I've done in my life and I thank **** I did it. The WD's are brutal for 7-10 days, then there's the post WD's that are even worse, like depression and anxiety.

Do not mess with the opiates, kids.
        Last edited by RlCKY; 01-03-2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          not even back in your young buck days?
          I'm talking about high school days...I keep a bottle of aspirin at home incase of an emergency but I don't use them if I have a minor pain.
          Well I'm 21 so these are my young buck day but no I'm not into that. Only reason I drink is because I'm Ukrainian and alcohol is viewed like water over there, it's not considered a drug, just like caffeine isn't really considered a drug here
          Last edited by Russian Crushin; 01-03-2013, 08:39 AM.

Comment

everything but heroin and rocks.

i tripped, did mescaline, and shrooms. I hate that stuff. Opiates are ok, but not my thing. I preferred rolls (puro, or chocolate chips) and blow.

GHB is the best drug to have sex on IMO.

Done special K as well pb, never was a big fan.

All I do now is drink, smoke a little here or there and maybe a bump or 2 if its around

Comment

I've done them all except crack or crystal meth. Heroin I smoked and it made me feel like I wanted to puke. I could never get addicted to that feeling personally. Once was enough

Without doubt the drug that mauled me the most was after a drum and bass free party around 98, I had probably eaten around 5-7 ecstasy beans and we wanted more, we couldnt find any at around 5-6am but we found fat freddy acid tabs. I had taken "dollar" acid before but it was a joke, made you feel stoned. Anyway I ate 5 fat freddy acid tabs and my world broke about 3 hours later. That was a seriously strong and long trip. I was easily tripping 18 hours. I did acid a
              Couple more times including a microdot but nothing ever fcuked me up like those fat freddys, 1 would have been enough for 2 people

I'm a poooosay now though, I will have a joint but the rest ill pass on

Comment

i have only done E & Meth so i would say both.

E is the best drug i have ever taken and sex on it and everything about sex on it is ****ing out of this world orgasmic sensation to the 10th dimension. the only thing i miss out on this was putting a pill on a girl's anus while giving her **** sex and using my dick to push the pill in. some said it was awesome but i never got the chance to do it. other than that shiet was awesome!

this could be a long post but here's the story about my experiences...

the first time i did it i was with 2 girls who have done it twice. they told me that it's better than getting drunk and it's time to kick things up a notch. so this two chicks had me taken it and like a newbie i was waiting and waiting for it to hit me. so then this 2 chicks started rolling before i did. and they seemed bothered that i am not rolling yet. both of them looked at me with their eyes wide open and just started to undress me and unzip my pants. the other chick sucking on my **** while the other sucking my dick. there were times when they would lock lips while my dick is in between. the funny thing was while doing this things to me both chicks were asking me "r u rolling, r u rolling?"

then i busted a nut and the drug kicked in. my dick got soft but all this touching, kissing, hugging, rubbing, the light show and watching them go at it still felt fantastic. ever heard of boobgasm? ok so me sucking on the left tit and the other chick sucking on the right tit of one of the girl we were with and just by doing that she came. it was long hours of endless oral and massage.

if u guys want to hear the other stories let me know.

the worst is meth that shiet ****ing sucks azz. that drug should have never been invented.

Comment

Weed. Picking up an O today. Never done anything else and never will.

Comment

Comment

Weed... only weed. Proud of it tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X